Home

Custom Commando Project

Darth Hyukan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont know how i just went to (item) copyied it then made a new layer on my pic pasted on new layer the merged them but Liwar i couldnt get the mando skull to resize smaller

check this one out my brother wanted me to make him one and this is how he wanted it (hes a cowboys fan, can you tell)?

picture.php?albumid=179&pictureid=1486

any one have a request? i like doing this

What, like it is over-lapping? well I ment for it to and I like it so too bad, now lets stop spamming shall we?

That's not spam kid, that's criticism. You're going to need to learn how to take it if you're going to do editing, it's just a fact of life.

This thread however is on the verge of closing if people don't stick to simply the Custom Commando's. If you have questions for someone, take it to a PM. This is a showcase thread and requests.

Keep it there.:lock:

That's not spam kid, that's criticism. You're going to need to learn how to take it if you're going to do editing, it's just a fact of life.

This thread however is on the verge of closing if people don't stick to simply the Custom Commando's. If you have questions for someone, take it to a PM. This is a showcase thread and requests.

Keep it there.:lock:

I know that was not spam, it was for other people and I was just wondering what he ment, now the more on topic part what should I do to fix this guys visor? picture.php?albumid=166&pictureid=1447 I am just not happy with it.

hey guys check out my latest project im working on

give me some feed back people k!

picture.php?albumid=179&pictureid=1487

its not done yet this is only v1

i will post updates after i finsih 1 member of the squad

ok people i get v2 done and dont critisize if the aromor looks like its homade painted on cuz thats how its supposed to be its supposed to look like the squad paited it on k but i still need some feedback before i start on v3!

picture.php?albumid=179&pictureid=1488

and i still dont have names yet any ideas?

FINALLY ITS HERE MY SQUAD V3

picture.php?albumid=179&pictureid=1494

ok im finsished with this unless yall have any ideas to make it better but im pretty sure that im done with this one!

hey guys my brother wanted to make some commandos but he doesnt want an account so im posting his commandos for him this is his first

picture.php?albumid=181&pictureid=1492

i teaching him GIMP but id say its not TOO bad for his first one:XP:

and his second

picture.php?albumid=181&pictureid=1493

he has an obsession with green and halo

FINALLY ITS HERE MY SQUAD V3

picture.php?albumid=179&pictureid=1494

ok im finsished with this unless yall have any ideas to make it better but im pretty sure that im done with this one!

I like it!! Okay here is what I think you need to do:

1. The visor on the guy in the middle should have that red/orange/yellow bevel effect on the whole visor

2. NOTHING!! I think it is great!

Oh you are doing a good job teaching your brother.

Black-ops the only thing(s) I think you should do are: make the visor one color; use the lasso tool better so the visor looks more like a whole; make the visor a brown to black gradient (fades from the brown to black).

:clap2: Keep it up! :clap2:

hes stoked and says thanks :)

hey does anyone have a request? i'd love to doo anything specially if its a challange

hey guys i found this pic picture.php?albumid=158&pictureid=1470 and im gonna see what i can do with it anyone else wanna try?

you> :wan::lightning <me try to do better than me(no really do please i want a challange)

picture.php?albumid=158&pictureid=1502

grr im mad this is the only thing i coud do with it nothing is working well

Archived