Home

Custom Commando Project

Darth Hyukan

OK, i think i'm going to manually transfer everything over to the googlesites page before I'm forced to. I'll keep both going until they auto transfer the googlepage. The new address will be http://sites.google.com/site/genliwarccp/

It also allows collaborators, so contact me if you want to get involved with making the site.

I have a little different vision than what i did for the original site, so I'd like to get it started and i'll add you in a little later.

and it features a logo customLogo.gif?revision=2 This is one i just came up with. I you can think of anything better send that to me in a Private Message

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, i have a website for all the pics made here http://genliwar.googlepages.com

but google scrapped the googlepage project and started sites and will eventually stop supporting the googlepage sites so i figured i'd get a head start http://sites.google.com/site/genliwarccp/

as you can see the new one isn't quite completed yet, but it allowed for new features so it's a little different

at the top of ur screen there should be somethig called user cp

Edit:

on the left side there is settings and options, beneath that is change avatar

Mr. Smiley, please do not double post. Please edit your initial post by clicking on the 'edit' link in the lower right corner of your post, add what you want to say, and then click save. Having multiple posts in a row is considered spam here. Thanks, Jae

Hey guys. if you could, can you edit all those double, triple ... posts into one. forum rules one person then the next. not the same person posting a ton of times in a row.

as for rookie status:

It's your status with lucas forums. it changes periodically, i think at 10 posts it becomes Rookie, at 250 Junior Member, at 500 Forumite, and 750 veteran, at 1000 you can pick. I'm not sure if that's perfect for the numbers but it should be close.

and for requests, it's the same format as always (except I try to stay away from animations, my program isn't that good and the pics end up low quality):

I just thought I'd share that with you all, also if anyone wants a custom commando of their own, I'll be glad to take requests. All I'll need is:

1. Name of the commando.

2. Color and basic idea.

3. Type of gun.

4. Animated/Not.

5. Details (where you want the color, etc.)

~ Hyukan.

I can see alot of good ideas in this thread, but I think people need to know one more important feature: Have Some Fun!

When I hold my debates in the other threads, I usually allow speculation, insight, and logical reasoning. If I missed something in my logic, people are kind enough to open my eyes. Debates are all about presenting facts, assumptions, and other insights. Even though you or I do not see a connection, that doesn't mean a connection cannot be made. Collations come in many forms. I personally do not believe in an absolute wrong answer. Thinking outside of the box is essential for growth.

At the end: Just Have Some Fun!

Mr. Smiley, we aren't waiting here just for your requests, So stop asking if we are here. Post your request, and we'll tell you when we'll do it it. Gen. LiWar, M@RS, and I all have lives and stuff we need to do, and stop spamming the thread.

Sorry if I'm a little harsh, but you need to stop spamming. If you want real-time chat, go to Skype, or Google Chat. And spamming will not get your post count high, It will just get you banned. Next time you spam the thread, I'm going to get an admin to temp-ban you. And I have seen people get temped for spamming.

is anyone there???

Just the voices in your head, even this post is a figment of your imagination - please go and see a doctor!

"I have seen that on this Forum that a lot of people have started modding and mod based subjects, topic or non-topic based. And all those who started posting on those insulted each other just because of different opinions. So I am suggesting to the entire Forum, the Moderator team, and the Administrator:

All subjects that are modding or modding based, should be closed, and all those who start provoking anyone about those thing others, should be banned!

We (non-modders) will try to control ourselves, and not insult anyone. Modding should be completely forgotten on this Forum. And those who support modding or want to disscus it should control themselves too.

I expect a reply from all Forum members, the Moderator team, and the Administrator."

Dude, seriously what are you on?

Here is my opinion of this thread;

spam-collection-2007-06.jpg

OK, folks, time to stop the spam. I've cleaned up a ton of +1 spam posts.

If you have questions about your user title, avatars, etc., look in your user cp. If you have further questions, use the PM system instead of spamming off-topic here. You can also find answers in the Forum Help and Feedback Center.

Use the edit feature to add to your post so that you don't have two or more posts in a row. You can't double-post on this forum. Don't make one-word posts--make your post something that counts. This isn't IM.

If you want to know if someone is on, PM them. You can also look at the little colored dots below the avatar/join date/location. If the dot is red, they're not online. If it's green, they're online. Don't ask in a thread if someone is on.

If you have any questions about the rules here, read the RC thread on Posting Guidelines.

hey wats up guys i was gone for two weeks but now im back

hey can u make another commando for me ok like this

Sarge

Sand gold black red

verpine sniper rifle and a conc rifle slung across his back also a sidearm of some sortand

some thermal dets and some EMPs

not

ok sand gold armor with a jet black visor and a crimson skull on the middle of the helmet and a black one on his right thigh and on his left chest plate put a big claw mark across his chest and then beat him up alot also put a bacta dispenser on his left leg and have his vibro blade ejected (if possible)

thanksguys i know its alot to ask but that would be awesome if u can aslo make a avartar please thanks alot

I'll make this if no one else does, but i really want the site completely done before i make any new commandos. I'm going to be really busy because i'm going up to school next week so i kind of want all this done.

It's partially why I'm allowing collaborators on the new site. this way it can be updated when i'm too busy to do it

Archived