Home

Custom Commando Project

Darth Hyukan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you're creating a new layer before hand, make sure transparency is selected instead of foreground color, background color, or white. I usually just drag the layer from one file to the next. and that seems to keep the transparent background for me

If that's not it, I'm not sure, it might be something in preferences. PM Da_Man

If that's not it, I'm not sure, it might be something in preferences. PM Da_Man

quite frankly, I don't know either. I spent something like an hour and a half trying to figure it out, and it got me nowhere. I'll give you a heads up when I figure it out.

Oh, okay the name threw me off also, I thought it was someone who used to be with Darth Hyukan or something, then I saw the location, and I knew who it was :lol:

:lol: That works. And yes, i'm pretty sure it's the moder's/admin's that are doing it.

Also(to LordOfTheFish) The wepons are prety simple. At least, they are to me.

If yoru trying to get a wepon thats on another commando, but it's not in the basic Stockshell, I just crop around the wep', and the hit Ctrl + c to copy, than click (I think-) "Edit" and then click "Paste-Into"(or is it "onto"...).

Then line it up(like if you have part of his arm/leg in the cropped pic) and then erase where-ever you need to(like if the arm in the crop image is a differant color than the main image). Other than that, you just Copy than Paste Onto/into. You'll get the hang of it.

Than for coloring stuff, just merge the layers. It makes it easier.([again] For me anyways)

Your doin' well, vode. It's looking good. :D

Screech.jpg?t=1217371963RC 1109: Screech

It really isn't that good, but I think it's sufficient for a first try.

And to LiWar: I don't care what happens to my pics as long as it's done by a commando artist.

Here is a little project I'm working on. I changed the purple to blue and I'll add some other stuff later. btw it's a clone assassin.

CloneAssassin.jpg?t=1217374097

Original form:

http://web.nafcs.k12.in.us/users/galena/Classrooms/Fifth/student51_Smith_Web/TANNER/Tannerpix/clone%20assassin.png

Hey could you make this one?

Name: Doc

Colour: Bits of yellow (not on right shoulder), Grey, Black

Weapon: DC-17m Anti- Armor Atachment

Not Animated

White Visor fading to grey near the top, scattered scorch marks across the chest area, a yellow 3 on the right shoulder, helmet is dark grey, scorch mark on the left side of the visor, gloves are entirely black. You choose where the rest of the colours go.

Oh, could you make one of the whole body and one avatar.

Archived