Home

Custom Commando Project

Darth Hyukan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice work Da_man. and hurray for more RAM

I'm almost done with the site. only 36 more of TXH's pics to go.

BTW Da_man. when you edit your pages, go ahead and upload the pic there instead of making a link to your LF album. That way, it's embedded in the site instead of travelling elsewhere (and then I don't have to do it) I've been using DM_____.jpg for your pics, but it doesn't matter much because i've realized each page has its own set of uploaded files unlike googlepages

^Then why do you pay attention to this thread?

Oh guys and I found this awesome picture on The World of Star Wars website. The title of the picture is Clone Trooper Concepts. The picture I posted in an above post is from the same website.

sr_cc1e5ae9e83c42.jpg?ug_____Dn.0MTYax

yes we should stay on topic i get off topic to sumtimes but im working on it:)

Finally got Sarge done. I'll post him on LiWar's site soon.

picture.php?albumid=43&pictureid=1424

and not to critsize but Da_man why did u put covenent weapons from halo on Sarge:confused:

also i meant all the way gold armor as for the skull i meant the skull the Mando skull but i dont know what its called i think it starts with m but im not sure but thanks for trying anys it looks good nontheless but seriously wats up witht he covenets weapons???

Here is a picture the has 3 of my commandos in it. (they are [from left to right] DC, Norvits, and Nenor)

On Nenor I added some new designs on this legs and feet. Even though you cannot see the parts of the torso where the strip and logo was it is still meant to be there.

Unfortunately the blaster on the side of Nenor's leg look a tiny bit weird so I will try to fix it, but if anyone has any suggestions please tell me.

picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=1445

thnx General that came out perfect but one more thing could u make a avatar for it plz???:)

also for those of you who have read the books does the gold armor and verp rifle remind u of ne one???

Sorry I forgot

picture.php?albumid=75&pictureid=1446

and i haven't read the books either. Always wanted to, but i could never find them at any stores or my library. I guess I'll have to get them online

ok and general the gold armor belongs to Kal'buir and the visors supposed to be black but i understand how much effort goes into making these guys so thanks again and do u know how much photoshop would cost and if its installable on a laptop???

and how did u get ur avatar to switch back and forth between ur avatars like u used to have it???

1) edit posts instead of double posting, it's against LF rules

2)it's an animated GIF.

picture.php?albumid=75&pictureid=1451

3)Photoshop is a few hundred dollars but it should work on a laptop. I'm using a laptop but i have an older version of photoshop.

4)there are links to free programs on my site.

5)I made the visor black on sarge

GLSarge.jpg

sorry for the double post and is it really that much or r u jking but wat version is the one in ur link? and how do i get that avatar to work(im not all that comp smart) also could i ask one more thing of you can u make m sig with gold letters in the bottom and put sarge full body were u have Pysco on the right but leave Pyscos head on the left thanks alot!!

Archived