Home

Custom Commando Project

Darth Hyukan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the program that TXH-1138 and i are using is called Serif Photo Plus 6, which you can get free off of the Internet. It's really a matter of meticulous paint work zooming in on the guy, and then the light effects. for example, on the one TXH-1138 did, he did a shadow effect, whereas on the others he did, he used them to enhance the lasers coming out of the gun.

here is another one that i did based upon the idea of "shadow", but a little lighter than shadow i guess. what do you guys think of it and my other ones?

rc543shademodified31paiil2.png

People need to stop freakin copying my shadow dude, you're trying to copy him, but ur super bad at it.

yea dude c'mon. lord rengal took time to make that, just for fun. he wasn't copying anything or crap, and besides, that shadow pic is technically mine. it wasn't like he's been copying and plagurizing; it was just the first time, and that guy he made wasn't lame it was just different (look at his other stuff, too, and see how good he is). i made shadow for you but that doesn't mean its suddenly yours and you've got a copyright on it. sorry to sound rude, but dude he was just having fun no need to bite him (wait that didn't sound right lol).

^^^ Meticulous zoomed in paint work doesn't sound more fun than asking someone to do it. And WTF, delete two of those posts.

laekkon, no-one is copying your sh*tty "shadow dude", you can't copyright all black with a red visor and joints. You didn't even do the picture and Lord Rengal's new shadow is much better anyway.

So get over it and stop flaming.

wait... *sniff* u don't like mine? i thought mine was pretty, too...

TXH-1138

ps. i also think ur right... i like people to tell me how to make one and then i make it how i imagine it and lord rengal (who i know in real life) also makes it and we see how they are different. keep the requests coming; don't start making ur own!

I just made this for fun...

concussionmn7.png

i don't really know what it is, but thats the beauty of star wars, science that doesn't make sense and looks cool. maybe its a republic commando with a republic-grade concussion rifle? i think i will call him Vangaurd.

one commando please!

1.Bloodlust.

2.night ops, I want him to be an assasin and stealthy.

3.DC17 sniper attachment.

4.YES!

5.The design... kinda like sev except black and please make it look like he's

been through quite a few battles.[battle damage [scuffs,scratches exc.]]

well,your wait is over...BLOODLUST:

bloodlustpj4.png

How did you make it? What did you click on once you got in?

1)eviserator

2)matte black body, chrome black visor, grey joints

3)wookie bowcaster with electic and acid mod's

4)whatever

5)blood smears on the chest and arms(green), cloaking armor, similar to Sev, blaster burn in visor with cracks branching out, dent in helment.

Thank you

Here it is...: EVICERATOR

eviceratorjz4.png

Archived