• Last Reply

Hi! I'm Scott Baker. I love your work.

I can ask you to do a RC for me?

Well, let's start...

1. Baker

2. White, Black and Gold Yellow

3. DC-17 Rifle

4. No

5. Gold Yellow on the visor. The body like the blank Commando that you showed to Tazer.

Without scars or scratches.

Thanks!

oh oops i forgot about the new Corr. i'll get 'em both done within the next hour or my names not TXH-1138. and Scott, you asked me to do this for you just fine. :)

ADDITION:

k here they are. i told i wasn't too good at blood, but i tried to make it looked like he punched something blue-blooded (a spider?) and the gore splattered on the right side of his helmet and his forearm plate with the knife (wrong side, the knife should be on the left side, but what the hey i can punch stronger with my right), and his visor is trying to wipe it off with the electric charge.

corrde7.png

baker seems to be a speedster for me. 2.5 minutes.

bakeriiav4.png

ooooh i dunno dude if i can do that. i'll try, it might be fun, but as i've said i can't add new objects into the pics which haven't been done already. i can add scratches, and whatever paint scheme you want, but i can't add stuff like a jetpack. i'll try though... dont expect it back for a few days though.

ADDITION: yea it didn't work. sorry but i can't make that kind of thing. i did make a pretty cool guy though, if you want to see him.

Archived