Home

Pirates VS Ninjas, who'd win?

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok serisously...... Ninjas freakin' RAWk.....HARD. Hands down they beat pirates. And maybe lumber-jacks. MAYBE. It depends on alot of factors. Like airspeed, and temperature, and magic and stuff. But Steven Segal will always rule everyone. Period.

I would LOVE to see a ninja play put put golf. The thing is, you wouldn't actually be able to see the ninja play. They would be hiding the entire game, and be so sneaky that if you watched the course, you would only see the ball slowly move around all by itself. Ninjas are so badass, they would be invisble to your naked, untrained eye. Plus you would get a ninja star in your eye for tryin' to watch a ninja.

And I do hope there are ninja wenches. Cuz that'd be cool.

I totally agree with you PoopdogJr, (eesh, ya hadda pick a name hard to shorten, eh?), lets team up as random villains complete with the cheesy duds and terrify/enlighten the populace to the AWESOMENESS that is the ninja.

I'm totally there. I really wish I had picked a different name. I don't know why I did poopdog. Anyway:

We will enlighten those who are willing to listen, and deficate upon the souls of those that don't. Maybe we'll get like a rocket-car or something too. Plus the lumberjacks will proabably want to be friends with us at that point, and then we can all hate on pirates. Robots, zombies, magicians, mimes and others will have to sort out their allegiances in due time.

Ummm, I guess we would all gather to eat Chicken Patties on the night of a full moon. And spank one another with wooden paddles for some reason. That'd be it. We welcome everyone and don't want to make stuff to long or confusing.

Maybe we could do some other stuff too. Play a couple of games of DING-DONG-DECAPITATE. We could all cut down trees with our bare hands and then run around with swords and throwing stars. I'd like to think the mimes would come around to our side, and maybe robots too. Lumberjacks are pretty much garunteed. If so, we would all pretend to be in invisible boxes and do the robot dance as well.

Make up your own initiation ceremony! It'll be fun.

Yayness, [badsinging]we get to enlighten/terrify the populace[/badsinging]! I am so there, but you will never see me other than at the corner of your eyes, for I have been practicing ninjitsu and thus am silent and sneaky and other stuff that begins with the letter 'S'. And of course robots would come to our side. Ninjas are from Japan, and the most advanced, deadly and smart robots are from there as well. Mimes...maybe, we'll see. Lumberjacks? Definitly. Oh and of course we gotsta make peace with the zombies.

Archived