Home

Pirates VS Ninjas, who'd win?

Pirates VS Ninjas. An age old rivalry that has raged relentlessly for years. The flames of war have been fanned with the advent of the internet, and now it is our turn ....

Pirate VS Ninja, Who'd win?

I here am in favor of the stealthy, silent ninja. I mean, c'mon, he can remove his own shadow! Aside from that, they are one with the night, able to conceal his or her entire body behind a broomstick if neccesary. That, and they know ninjitsu and a messload of other martial arts stuff. Imagine how invaluable they'd be in the fight against Anti-Tim!

Then again...Johnny Depp is a pirate and he's pretty sXy.

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Plus the dream pirates created when pirates eat pizza before sleeping. Then the dream pirates eat pizza and go to sleep and create another dream pirate! Than that dream pirate eats pizza and goes to sleep to create the real pirate. It's all one big circle. That's why 2 out of 3 pizza delivery boys prefer delivering pizza to pirates than ninjas.

Of course, you all know I'll say pirates. Destiny has called me to be swashbuckling, sexy and awesome. Don't you desire these things? Of course you do, all the time. But you don't know how to buckle a swash.

Sadly, neither do I. But the thought of pillaging villages and going on large adventures just to get shiney things is INVIGORATING!

Ninjas would win. They have cooler weapons. They have cooler powers. They have giant 9 tailed demons inside of them.

Don't get me wrong, pirates are cool too.

So what else we can draw from Naruto, being it's true, is that every ninja is a flaming homosexual, emo, and fails at stealth?

Archived