Home

Pirates VS Ninjas, who'd win?

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yarr, the sXy pirates of the carribean have me swayin' ter their side, but I have always loved ninjas since I was little. Naruto is a horrible example of ninja though, as fun as the show may be. Ninja were trained to kill with one stab or shuriken throw, and did not wear flashy orange or red. They killed at nite, and orange ... stands out. I've always wondered why Jackie Chan still hasn't played the role of a ninja yet though...sure he's Chinese and ninja are Japanese, but still...he'd rock the role.

And Smon, why haven't you made that Anti-Tim Resistance RPG yet?

Yarr, the sXy pirates of the carribean have me swayin' ter their side, but I have always loved ninjas since I was little. Naruto is a horrible example of ninja though, as fun as the show may be. Ninja were trained to kill with one stab or shuriken throw, and did not wear flashy orange or red. They killed at nite, and orange ... stands out. I've always wondered why Jackie Chan still hasn't played the role of a ninja yet though...sure he's Chinese and ninja are Japanese, but still...he'd rock the role.

And Smon, why haven't you made that Anti-Tim Resistance RPG yet?

FOOL! IT IS NOT A GAME! It is also very hard to type and swordfight in a moving vehicle!

Hey, I would love to try, besides, it is excellent training in preperation for the fight againt the Anti-Tim. Seeing the rapid responce to your post requires quick thinkgin so that someone else doesn't screw things up. And if you don't make it, I will!

Ninjas would win. They have cooler weapons. They have cooler powers. They have giant 9 tailed demons inside of them.

Don't get me wrong, pirates are cool too.

HAHAHAHAHAHhahahaa.....

WAIT YOUR NOT KIDDING ARE YOU.

Weapons of Ninjas: Swords and stars and those sharp pointy things that ninjas always have in their mouth.

Weapons of Pirates: Cannons, revolvers, swords, knives, parrots, (WOW FTW), Taurens and goblins. (I need to stop playing WOW sometime...)

Powers of Ninja/s : A fox. Maybe a curse of big hands.

Power of Pirates: An unquenchable thirst for money and blood. And sometimes brains.

NINJA FINAL SAY: Huge anime cult following.

PIRATE FINAL LAUGH: No pirate yaoi.

NINJAS LOSE.

I think it all really depends on the situation. There's always the matter of homefield advantage, and whether it's a fair fight or not. Like if you throw a pirate and a ninja in a jungle to kill each other, neither knowing where the other is, with only a knife, the ninja's so going to win.

I think it all really depends on the situation. There's always the matter of homefield advantage, and whether it's a fair fight or not. Like if you throw a pirate and a ninja in a jungle to kill each other, neither knowing where the other is, with only a knife, the ninja's so going to win.

But what if the pirate decides to set the forst on fire?

He's more than likely drunk and doesn't care if he dies or not.

But Pirates are good at digging holes, and could just make an escape tunnel in a matter of minutes. Home territory my butt.

And don't forget the pirate can use his parrot to get more weapons, and find the ninja to pillage and kill.

A parrot is a pirate's next friend. Next to booty.

Parrots can be pets, relay messages, be eaten when as a last resort, poop on your shoulder, and be a sniper spotter.(MGS3 FTW.)

Wow. I can't believe that I missed this thread. Your interent goes out for a couple of days and all hell breaks loose. I HAVE to weigh in on this subject. Ninjas would absolutely rock a pirate. Totally destroy them.

Facts:

1. Ninjas are mammals.

2. Ninjas fight ALL the time.

3. The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.

Exhibit A: http://www.realultimatepower.net/

I actually own this guy's Ninja Book, and let me tell you that it is AWESOME!!!!!

Sure, pirates may have parrots, but so what? Ninjas get Hippos. Parrots are neat and all, but I would rather have a blood brother Hippo who is my best bud through time and space, and who is there for me no matter what.

Pirates may have ships to sail in, but ninjas have guitars to wail on. And wail they do.

In conclusion, Ninjas are the mose perfect creations on Earth.

THE END.

Yay, another ninja-fan! The only thing missing is for a hot-@$$ actor to star in some movie as a ninja and then I can finally be happy. The ninjas in 'The Last Samurai' were hot ... I think ... they were wearing masks so i couldn't tell. But they were hot ... I think. I might go as a ninja for halloween this year, and I plan on turning this disscussion into a web-comic. Will I ever get around to making it? Probaby not.

Yay, another ninja-fan! The only thing missing is for a hot-@$$ actor to star in some movie as a ninja and then I can finally be happy. The ninjas in 'The Last Samurai' were hot ... I think ... they were wearing masks so i couldn't tell. But they were hot ... I think. I might go as a ninja for halloween this year, and I plan on turning this disscussion into a web-comic. Will I ever get around to making it? Probaby not.

The last samurai? They were samurai's not ninja's. And by hot, I hope you're not referring to tom cruise.

If you are, I must break you.

Oh no, but in the movie there was a scene where this one guy was watching a play with the other villagers and some ninja came and tried to assasinate him. And Tom Cruise hot? I'd say not, I was talking about the actual ninja in the movie, since they were probably hot underneath the masks ... I think ... And the webcomic is going to be about pirates VS ninjas, not trick or treatin'.

Archived