• 3 (Don't bother playing it)
    • 4 (Average)
    • 5 (It's OK, I guess)
    • 6 (Good)
    • 7 (Really good)
    • 8 (Excellent)
    • 9 (The best game I've ever played)
    • 10 (Perfect)

Well of course nothing's perfect, but this game comes close to perfection... and it definitely deserves a TEN.

But I doubt there will be many scores less than an 7 in the poll, i mean, this community is formed from people that range from those who are intereseted in Grim Fandango to those who absolutely love this game.

It was a great game but no game, movie or music video is worth 10/10. I loved Grim Fandango but if you look at every aspect of the game there are some parts that could be better. Like the graphics for instance. While the backgrounds looks amazingly beautiful, the characters could look better. Of course I realise this game was made for computers in 1998 but I'm just saying that, now that we're used to realistic looking game models, the Grim Fandango characters just don't look as beautiful. I'm not someone who loves or loaths a game solely for their graphics, as I said; I love Grim Fandango and other older games such as Monkey Island 1 and 2, Sam and Max, Beneath a Steel Sky, ... despite their "bad" graphics. It's just that if you look at it now it's just not as good anymore, that's all.

Don't kill me..

Archived