Home

Neo crusader armor for kotor2

Mellow jedi

is there a mod where i can wear neo crusader armor because its looks so cool could you tell me

I wouldn't know whether it looks so cool or not, because I have no idea what you are talking about.

Post some pictures. I don't think this has ever been done before, but this forum is for requests, so that makes sense. Maybe with some pictures someone will take on the task.

Read the Forum Rules. One of them is to make requests specific. One line isn't going to get you anywhere; no one is going to do a request as detailed as that one is.

_EW_

Neo-Crusader armor is the designation for the Mandalorians armor in K1 & K2 everybody. There are various mods out there for K1 & K2 that give the player the appearance of the mandalorians in the game. I would search through PCGM now that it is back and you'll probably find what your looking for.

i cant the site said this

Warning: mysqli::mysqli() [function.mysqli]: Too many connections in /home/web/pcgm3/library/db.php on line 22

Warning: Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/web/pcgm3/library/db.php on line 28

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'DBException' with message 'Database: ' in /home/web/pcgm3/library/db.php:29 Stack trace: #0 /home/web/pcgm3/scripts/log.php(2): db->query('INSERT INTO log...') #1 /home/web/pcgm3/index.php(11): require_once('/home/web/pcgm3...') #2 {main} thrown in /home/web/pcgm3/library/db.php on line 29

Warning: Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/web/pcgm3/library/db.php on line 113

Well, if you just wanted the blue one, I think there's an item in K1 by default that gives you the disguise. It's called Mandalorian Assault Armor, if I recall, and you get it in an ambush on the Unknown World. It's been over a year since I've played though, but I'm almost sure of it.

no why is it down
Warning: mysqli::mysqli() [function.mysqli]: Too many connections in /home/web/pcgm3/library/db.php on line 22

Warning: Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/web/pcgm3/library/db.php on line 28

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'DBException' with message 'Database: ' in /home/web/pcgm3/library/db.php:29 Stack trace: #0 /home/web/pcgm3/scripts/log.php(2): db->query('INSERT INTO log...') #1 /home/web/pcgm3/index.php(11): require_once('/home/web/pcgm3...') #2 {main} thrown in /home/web/pcgm3/library/db.php on line 29

Warning: Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/web/pcgm3/library/db.php on line 113

Archived