Home

Best Revan?

Nancy Allen``

What do you make the best Revan in looks and appearence? I always liked this one because she really did look tough.

6.jpg

Then I saw tne Exile model that was used for Revan and thought she truely rocked, she looks pretty and tough but not unfeminine.

Knights_by_aimo.jpg

This is a great one for male Revan.

2006_10_06___09_23_22__2632187.jpg[/img]

I always thought of female Revan being a smartass, not horrid, but the type to always crack jokes and flirt with Carth until he became uncomfortable when she suggests they kiss and make up. I thought male Revan would be this way too but then reconsidered and saw him as more reflective, more thoughtful of his actions, and what might happen had he done things a certain way.

@ MrVolron: your PC looks as if he's wearing aluminum foil on his head :D
I was thinking that myself, actually :p. He doesn't look evil so much as completely out of his mind. More like the insane villain than the diabolical villain ;).

Evil begins with insanity. :D

This guy here was just too scary for me. If I were to use this mod, I could never do the Bastila love quest. And I'd have to kill everyone. This face makes me feel like killing. :lightning

DarkestSthLord.jpg

The guys and gals who made these mods are genius. :king1:

I don't know, that head really just looks like grey skin with a tribal tattoo and blackened eyes. It's creepy, sure, but I'm not going to wet my bed over it :/.

I just think he looks like he has no soul. No eyes. It's too freaky for me. Lovely looks. I just love stuff like this. :)

I'm a superstitious person, so maybe it has a different feel to me than to others.

This guy here was just too scary for me. If I were to use this mod, I could never do the Bastila love quest. And I'd have to kill everyone. This face makes me feel like killing. :lightning

DarkestSthLord.jpg

Is that a Vong? :laughing:

Nah, to be honest I don't know what a Vong looks like. Where do you get these mods anyhow?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

DarkestSthLord.jpg

I reckon he looks abit like Michael Myers, the killer from the 'Halloween' movies :D ... Looks cool, either way.

• 2 weeks later...

I always do one of the Asian heads for femme LS Revan -- the one with the little beaded braid on the side, usually, but I've tried them all. For DS (which I've only played once) I do the first Caucasian head.

For male LS Revan I do the long-haired Caucasian, as mentioned, or the goatee / scarred guy for DS.

Archived