Home

Darth_Ave's officially offical randomness thread

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, don't shoot my boyfriend.

He's not my boyfriend, but next time he's on IM, I'm asking hin out. WISH ME LUCK!

You're going out with someone you met online? Are you ****ting me? How do you know he's not going to rape you?

Wait is someone suggesting he's an evil roboitc Geraldo Rivera? Cuz that'd be cool. I wonder if his moustache is robotic as well? Hmmmm...

Only an evil-robotic-headed Albert Einstein would be cooler. And he and I are busy fighting in the Time-Stream Wars, so I don't think that's possible.

Also, the greatest thing ever happened today.

I went to the library and well, i'll ust explain...

Me-Tra la la, biorgaphies. WAIT A SECOND?

~runs back to a bookshelf and picks out a book.~

Me-NO F***ING WAY!!!

~the book is Chuck Norris's autobiography~

Me-I MUST HAVE IT!

I didn't get it though, next time I will.

True story:

I asked my little brother "Hey, if you could be part Dracula, what kind would you be?"

Needless to say this confused him, for about a second, afterwards he replied "The top half," and then the world ended.

OK, I saw that autobiography on Chuck waaay before the whole "I LOVE NORRIS" fad started and thought it was funny that he had wrote a book. I think I read something about him overcoming stage-fright or something? Is that true? If so cool. Good for him.

Plus STEVEN SEGAL RAWKS SOOOO MUCH MORE THEN CHUCK. That's a fact. Einstein proved it.

Secondly, that guy in those pictures....totally gay.

Thirdly, I would want to be Draculas hair. Cuz when he turns into a bat, where does all that hair come from? My theory is the hair on his head grows and covers his while body when he turns into a bat. Which is neat.

Also, it sucks that the world ended after your brother answered you. What a bummer.

Archived