Home

Darth_Ave's officially offical randomness thread

OMG! I live right by this town that is so obsessed with football. Before they play a team, they send a tape to the opponites. It's all like 'Hello, this is Washington stadium. This is where we're gonna kick your ass this friday at football.'

They're mooching off the fact that we live by the Hall of Fame. Kinda, not really. We're in the same state though.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got back a little while ago from my cousin's wedding. I spent around $300 all together on a suit to wear. And I have another wedding in like a month to go to. I refused to dance, because dancing for suckers. I dunno why I'm even puttin this on here.

Random eh?

raaandommmmmmmm

You could really make a suit? Wow, that'd be neat. I wish I actually had cool skills. For $150 bucks I might have taken you up on that offer.

Maybe if I had more to drink, I would have danced. But I usually don't drink to begin with, so I didn't. I'm more laid back I guess. Also, I got more time to watch the DJ dance himself. He rawked.

The Cha-Cha and the Hokey Pokey are excellent dances though. I don't know if I would have only danced it, or EXPERIENCED it. Most likely I would forget to put my head in, and be shamed by others. What the heck is a hokey pokey anyway?

Remember that song HEY MACARANA and that dance you had to do with it? Yea, I hate that song. Hopefully I didn't just get it stuck in your head. If so, I apologize.

I like the sprinkler and the lawnmower dance moves myself.

My fave dance is the 'Run away from the moshers'

Cause they hurt me. At my school, it's pretty much devided. There's the preps, who grind on eachother. And the emo's who mosh. WHAT AM I TO DO???

And I'd only make a suit for you on one condition. You'd need to teach me how to sew. I mean, I know how clothes work and stuff, but I just can't sew.

You can go get them custom-made at a tailors. They charge less if you have precut all the fabric and put on any appliques and what-not and only have to sew it together. I had my first-communion clothes custom-tailored, I went in with my design and they made it for me. Of course I loved it, though it was a little poofier than I wanted, and it wasn't suited for the heat of May in SoCal, but I suppose that's my fault for wanting sleeves. THE POINT; you can go to any tailor with the design for a suit, dress, whatever, have them measure you, and they can tailor it. It costs more than buying off the rack, but it will fit you better and if you use your own design, no one else with have anything like it guaranteed, so it's worth the extra money.

Archived