Home

Is the game worth getting?

Soogz

First of let me introduce myself, because some of yo may not know me... I am Soogz, or Soogie. I mostly post in the Kotor section of these forums. But now, is this game worth getting? I have been debating whether or not I should get it, because it seems fun, but I am just not sure.

it's a toin coss. :joy:

either you'll love it or you'll hate it. I love it. mainly cause i can play a trandoshan character i rp'd on a rpg forum...no other game lets me play as a trandoshan imperial bounty hunter either......:D and i can fly tie interceptors and speed around in my swoop, and hang out in Theed...

the game is fun with the right crowd. by "right crowd" i mean mature players that know what playing a video game means, and not rude adolescents that only care about their stats and being the best player in the game (the "I WIN syndrome", as i call it.)

don't go by the SOE SWG forums. i have been playing for a year and i am still having fun. get more specific about what you want from the game and i can point things out to you, reccomend a good server/etc...

if ya like space, go starsider! :D also, join the Empire!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we got..er had death star. :D

of course others will tell ya sunrunner, kettemoor, etc....but starsider is where the fun is...well, sometimes. :D btw, if i were you, i'd wait til november....that AT vehicle's gonna be released with Trials of Obiwan, Rage of Wookiees, Jump to Lightspeed, and Empire Divided all in 1 i think for $30? i'm trying to hold off dloading trials of obiwan so i don't end up buying it twice for the AT vehicle. :D

if ya like space, go starsider! :D also, join the Empire!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we got..er had death star. :D

of course others will tell ya sunrunner, kettemoor, etc....but starsider is where the fun is...well, sometimes. :D btw, if i were you, i'd wait til november....that AT vehicle's gonna be released with Trials of Obiwan, Rage of Wookiees, Jump to Lightspeed, and Empire Divided all in 1 i think for $30? i'm trying to hold off dloading trials of obiwan so i don't end up buying it twice for the AT vehicle. :D

yes. our server (starsider) rules :ears1:

• 3 weeks later...
Was this supposed to be a "should I buy the game?" thread, or a "ooh ooh, recruit me!" thread? I myself need to know if SWG is worth buying, and since I'm too lazy to start a new thread... yeah.

LOL! Yeah, I would say it is worth it. It is not as good as Pre-Cu but It is still entertaining. If you join go Sunrunner server.

This game looks amazing, but as usual when I find something like this, I get overexcited, here's a few questions of mine.

1. Does it have titles like a 'Dark Lord of the Sith' incorporated?

2. Does it seriously follow 'storylines' if you will, eg; kill some rival character?

3. What happens if you lose a battle? Don't you die or anything?

4. Do I need a credit card to play this game?

5. Does it have positions like masters and apprentices incorporated?

Thanks a lot!

1. Does it have titles like a 'Dark Lord of the Sith' incorporated?

2. Does it seriously follow 'storylines' if you will, eg; kill some rival character?

3. What happens if you lose a battle? Don't you die or anything?

4. Do I need a credit card to play this game?

5. Does it have positions like masters and apprentices incorporated?

Answer:

1. Im not sure what you mean...

2. Still don't know what you mean.

4. Yeah, you need a credit card or you can buy a game card at a store. ($15 us dollars a month)

5. Its not all Jedi. If you want to be a Jedi you can join Roleplay guilds where you can have apprentices. (it is an online game....)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived