Home

What is this mysterious Sith artifact?

Guest DarthMaulUK

Well I think since the Corrupt timeline, like some of the Empire's timeline, have many fictional(read non-canon) parts.

I also think the Sith Artifact is purely there to provide a bonus, and is not the item you can use. So no creating huge amounts of illutionary troops and ships... or is it?

crazy idea, A LightSaber crystal for that nightsister with the whip-like's lightsaber!!! LOL

You sure need that to train Anakin's grandson/brother! :3

Actually Star Forge may not be that far off. It could be an old Sith artifact from the Old Republic era, something that ties into a small quest featured in Kotor. They could be really good and make it an item or fixed object that was passed by the palyer on Korriban in Kotor. Althoguh i think im just being a Kotor fanboy now.

Although E@W may not be the most popular game out there, I don't think it needs to pull a "Galaxy" and try to rip elements from KotOR (HK-47 on Mustafar *shudders*).

That's both desperate and stupid.

EAW isn't UNpopular though. I don't think they'll make aKOTOR reference woith a item or unit. No if they had HK class droids, thats okay, as long as it's not THE HK-47. Die Hard KOTOR fans would jump ship if Petro did that. No, it's most likely something that has to do with great knowledge. It might be the end game thing, since it has to end somehow. It's your ultimate goal. Maybe it's a statue from Korriban.....who knows. SageKing should tell us.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Spoilers

I just finished the campaign. It's a Sith Holocron Star Map showing some areas of the galaxy already mapped, but with a second function. Apparently it interfaced with the Eclipse or something like that. There's alot it doesn't explain.

Spoilers End

Archived