Home

Anybody here enjoy the Legacy quests?

Rogue15

I decided, out of boredom...to go do the rest of legacy. I left off at the corellia part, so I'm like 2 chapters behind...i'm not at the corellian captives part OR the talus incident part....anyway I kinda like the rewards...for instance, the endor hat and the DE-10 pistol....lmao...can't wait to see what they have in store for CL80+ it should be some sweet stuff! prolly base it on endor or dathomir...

They shoulda put a battlefield on Dantooine...

Expertise is really nice. I've only respec'd it once...prolly gonna do that again after I am able to afford my primus layered chittin suit of awesomeness from my armorsmith friend. :) chittin armor FTW!!!!!!!1111

oh and someone put a bounty on me i dunno when? but it was 22,000 credits...i was same-faction hunted, which was hilarious because i was kinda afk'd in msn messenger mode, and i heard shots and was like 'wtf?' and it was an imp so i was like 'what the hell dude!' and he killed me and i /tell what just happened? lmfao. i don't see why people get so pissy about that, after all it's like the rebels giving us imps money...lmfao..

devs need to bring visibility and tef back in. or that swgemu thing...hm.

*flies around the room in his imaginary jetpack*

rogue there was ingame just as CU hit i believe. He got to see the remains of the old system before it went kaboom.

As for legacy, boring as hell. I agree with the guy who said its no fun to do anything alone in MMORPG. I'm more group oriented personally. But it sucks when your lvl 84 and can't get anyone to help you finish up, cause everyone knows the grouping is at 90 heh :D

yeah i was there pre-cu, i entered galaxies in feb '05. sure the nge sucks compared to the old stuff, but there's no sense crying about it cause the devs don't listen. I'm enjoying the legacy quest atm, the ones on tatooine and naboo were boring, but the newer ones are better. It's interesting how it seems that the legacy quest is guiding new players through all the planets. and yes, it does get boring when there's nobody w/ya.

Jo, when are we gonna do those Kashyyyk quests? I just started on the Ryatt trail, am in the first part of Myyydril Caverns, and am close to finishing the Etyyy Hunting Grounds.

Actually I need help w/the hunting grounds...I can't find the shuttle pilot or he won't talk to me. -_-

i love the legency Quest. Think their a brillient idea.

Im basically a new player, i started before the legency quest and Host take over and was dumbed on Tatooine to wonder around are a low level trying to figure out where to go.

I deleted that caracter and started off Noska, Start with From Solo and we now have good missions to help us get decent clothing and some good weponary (with out the legency quest i would find it difficult to find low lvl (21-25) guns)

A few missions are repatitive but i continue to play them as i like them and are happy.

Legacy wouldn't be too bad if it allowed you to have some choices. Everybody in the legacy quest works for Jabba, then you become a member of the RSF... Me, I don't wanna' work for Jabba and I'm not interested in the RSF.

Plus I think the new-player intro is too Rebel aligned... I mean, why would an Imperial player try to escape an Imperial space station with Han Solo?

Legacy wouldn't be too bad if it allowed you to have some choices. Everybody in the legacy quest works for Jabba, then you become a member of the RSF... Me, I don't wanna' work for Jabba and I'm not interested in the RSF.

Plus I think the new-player intro is too Rebel aligned... I mean, why would an Imperial player try to escape an Imperial space station with Han Solo?

Good points!

I like to roleplay my characters in whatever game I am playing, to move them through the game based on how each character would respond to mission / quest events. But in playing SWG I have been feeling just like a mouse in a maze!! :headbump

• 2 weeks later...
Good points!

I like to roleplay my characters in whatever game I am playing, to move them through the game based on how each character would respond to mission / quest events. But in playing SWG I have been feeling just like a mouse in a maze!! :headbump

Yeah if SOE would focus more on RP than PVP the game would become a whole lot better in just that little step IMO

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

im finaly on the last quest! :D i can say that sometimes the quest was really boring.. especially if you are alone... but i enjoyed it for the most part and a easy was to gain XP and money... now im looking forward to go to Kashyyyk and Mustafar for some exiting quests!

Archived