Home

somethings that confused me (definetly spoilers)

Niftyeye

Surely yes, after all she is the one that sees the future. Of course she means that you have been able to ... But as long as we know you are the last known jedi knight. After all they also said the same about Luke Skywalker and look: Vima Sunrider, Echuu Sain Jonh, Kam Solusar, Chorus C´baot´s clone, Beldorion (I think)... There were other jedi that survived the Purge, so some jedi might have survived the sith wars.

Heres somthing thats been bothering me about this...

If this is 4000 years before the first starwars movie...and there were barley any Jedi then...at what damn point in time where there actually a significant amount of Jedi??!

Not in Ep 1, Certainly not 4000 before it either...Did the Jedi actually have more than like...300 people in the order at one point?

:smash:

In Ep 2 it showed pretty much all their Jedi...didn't seem more than 300 give or take 50?

According the Episode I visual dictionary, there are 10,000 Jedi. There numbers couldn't dwindle that much in so little time. Mace Windu just took the Jedi who were stationed at the temple to Geonosis.

According the Episode I visual dictionary, there are 10,000 Jedi. There numbers couldn't dwindle that much in so little time. Mace Windu just took the Jedi who were stationed at the temple to Geonosis.

Your honor, I retract my eariler statments ;)

Damn!! 10,000 Jedi. I didn't know that. I thought he took like..all the Jedi there. I mean I would have guessed there were a few on other missions, but >.< DAAAMN!! Sidious musta had one hell of a time trying to kill that manny!

:smash:

You should check Wookipedia...:xp:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/New_Sith_Wars

The Jedi have been prosperous at some time. Just check their timeline:

The Sith re-appear about 2000 bby years before episode one. A huge conflict emerges, which ends about 1000 bby years before episode one. Remember the scene in which Qui-Gon Jinn tells the coucil about Darth Maul? They state it has been thousand years since the last appearance of a Sith Lord.

As you can see, both sides had quit an amount of warriors at their side. But since the war took thousand years, it was only a matter of time before one of either sides would perish.

Since there's some trouble posting direct links from Wookiepedia, here's the main-link. Just click on 'Jedi' and you'll see a timeline

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Archived