Home

Our Voluntary Mod

See this Huz? We are being muchoor and growing up! Seeing as things around our insane little forums have gotten all frazzled and hectic every now and then, it was brought up that perhaps we should elect a voluntary mod. Here is where you can nominate others, run your campaign and other political jazz. i am the official campaign party thrower, you are all invited to my sig party below. Just dont touch the dancing cows and/or monkeys.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I place my vote for.......... A RED STAPLER.

IT WILL MAKE ALL OF YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, today I got a PM from Thrik offering me the job of Mod for Razputin's Domain, naturally I graciously accepted the title (with as little jumping up and down as possible) and am currently awaiting my awesome new superpowers.

So... start expecting a new bold username and a new Status condition over my Join Date. :D

Well it's official. See the name? The status? I rule now.

I think a year of experience as a grammar warrior is good enough to define a mod. But nonetheless, I feel like the luckiest thing on earth right now. Even luckier than whatever you're thinking of.

Archived