Home

Our Voluntary Mod

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The time and effort my... competitors are putting into their campaigns is a bit ridiculous. They are putting so much effort into convincing you to vote for them, and what if that hard work carries through? What if they actually do their jobs as mods, and edit posts and close threads? Do you want such tyranny to occur here on the heathen island?

DO YOU!?

In a nutshell, vote for Davinq and someone else, so you can have a fun, honest mod, as well as another to satisfy the admins.

Gypsy is an umbrella term, it doesn't just mean the Roma. Kind of like how unfunny doesn't just cover you, Davinq...

And it applies to you? I fail to see an occassion when any post of yours could have come close to being deemed humorous.

He says he supports Objectivism. If you've read any of Ayn Rand's books that statement alone can give you a good chuckle.

Learn the difference between racism and taboo breaking. Shouldn't you be following Jae around?

You just got owned, Sam ...

He reversed an insult, I'm not seeing funny there?

We'd need a neutral party to contact Thrik. Anyone running who tried would be deemed incredibly desperate.

elTee said he will come up with a way to apply and share it with us on Wednesday, therefore I believe we should wait until then.

Also, I noticed in your list of traits you claim to possess, and you said you are 'good in English', a statement you contradicted in you next trait ('spell good'), because 'spell' is a verb, and should therefore be modified by an adverb and not an adjective. The correct thing would have been saying that you spell well.

elTee said he will come up with a way to apply and share it with us on Wednesday, therefore I believe we should wait until then.

Also, I noticed in your list of traits you claim to possess, and you said you are 'good in English', a statement you contradicted in you next trait ('spell good'), because 'spell' is a verb, and should therefore be modified by an adverb and not an adjective. The correct thing would have been saying that you spell well.

Check and mate. Lost my vote.

Ouch. Tell me Mayhem, how do you believe this grammar scandal will effect your campaign?

Archived