Home

Kotor 3 cancelled

DarthZayne

It's just crap just like all the confirmations IF they will release it or cancel it that will probaly be on there site don't you think. Also this is done by a someone without a life. Read something about people getting fired thinks the game is cancelled when nobody said that and then makes a lame crappy petition.

In other words :lock:

That's very old news about the layoff at LA. And since this thread is also about online petitions, all the better to close it.

If I may quote myself...

The logic behind online petitions is really quite simple. If LA is going to make the game, the petition is useless. If not, a few hundred or thousand unverified signatures won't change their minds.

Edit: Argh! Curse the slowness of my fingers! :fist:

what you think its take 2 weeks make a game ??.

your crying lock this?? you look like a fanboi who want so much the game to come out.

and if its not come out you gona kill yourself ??. calm down iam just saying what i see everywhere just google kotor 3 and see its going.

Trust me if kotor 3 was in project they should have show already the incoming project. Its all about the money for lucas arts.

DarthZayne calling people names won't be tolerated... "fanboi" or "fanboy" counts. -RH

what you think its take 2 weeks make a game ??.

No, quite the contrary, i know how much time a game takes to get out.

your crying lock this?? you look like a fanboi who want so much the game to come out. and if its not come out you gona kill yourself ??. calm down iam just saying what i see everywhere just google kotor 3 and see its going.

Fanboy? Yes, indeed i want it go get out, but i'm not a n00b fanboy. And no, i wouldn't kill myself, i would play K1 and K2.

Trust me if kotor 3 was in project they should have show already the incoming project. Its all about the money for lucas arts.

Dude, they could be working in secret, who knows? Besides, look at the time gap between Dark Forces II and Jedi Outcast, it could happen again.

Archived