Home

Star Wars Kotor II Total Conversion: The Darkness Within

.:Sam:.

This total conversion has been going on for a while now but I don't think anyones put up any information about it on Lucas Forums yet so I guess I'll have to do it now.

This total conversion is for KOTOR II and you play as the Dark lord Bashanni's apprentice. Its a Light/Darkside TC but you start of Dark side on this one and get the choice to Join the Republic later on in the game.

This game will feature new music,Models,weapons and much more and its the first Kotor were you actually have a Rival who you battle more than once througout the TC getting stronger each time.

We still need help on this game we have enough Voicers and Story line editors but we need Modelers, Scripters and People who have skill with Kotor tool (Im not saying we don't but the more people good at kotor tool the better) Our website is http://s9.invisionfree.com/KOTORIITC you can find more information about the TC there and the in-depth storyline is on the site.

We appreciate all the help we can get, Thanks.

I'll get some screenshots up later of the first scene which is on Coruscant where the Senate are debating wheter they should send an assualt team to strike Darth Bashanni's Flagship and capture her apprentice, who is the Character you play as.

Hey tiger its me archangel... Anyways, just so everyone knows im working on the mod as well and I'm the guy who suggested this robot in the 1st place.

"Jedi investigators rely on their intuition and connection to the Force to solve most mysteries, but during the waning days of the Republic, this was proving alarmingly difficult as the pall of the dark side began to cloud their perceptions."

They never said which era of the republic now did they :) Besides the modeling required to make this I realise would be immense so... bodge it all to hell. Use jn-66's basic design but cut corners here and there where necesary. Not only will this make it easier to model but it will also mean it would be much more like a predecessor to the real jn-66 droid.

What I'm saying is have jn's main features...include his repulsor lifts a slightly modified neck, the same basic head model and a body model relatively close to what he originally is. Or of course if you like a challenge you can always make the real thing... I won't stop you :)

WOOHOO!!! awesome! lol. anyways tempermental thanks for the offer, and as i don't think we have models that we desperately need RIGHT now then that's ok. Also i don't really think that the Storyline is 100% complete as i am the one writing up the darkside story for each part as tiger submits the lightside story. And there is the fact that i have not planned out what will happen completely but i have most of it thought out. you can check out my idea on the site under storyline in the 'News' section. hope y'all enjoy now!

well actually no im not 'cos my mind has been 'a thinkin and ive beena goin' i have a brilliant idea that is insanely awesome! but anyways can you just like email me or PM me on the site so i can see what this 'outline' is. i wanna see if i can put my idea into this little TC...cos its just plain cool!:)

Archived