Home

Star Wars: Shadow War Casting Call

ForceFightWMe12

Room for one more?

Name: Arthas

Species: Human

Eye Colour: Green

Hair Colour: Blonde

Favourite Weapon(s): Specially made Lightsaber he calls Frostmourne.

Lightsaber Colour(s): Blue

Favourite Ship(s): The Frozen Fury (YT-1300)

Favourite Force Power(s): Lightning, Grip, Push, and Heal

Master(s): Jedi Academy

Apprentice(s): None

Homeworld: Tatooine

Political Affiliation: New Republic/Jedi

Allies: New Jedi Order/New Republic

Enemies: Sith/Imperial Remnant/Black Sun

Bio (Optional): At the age of 12, Arthas had to raise himself because of the loss of his parents. They had a debt to the Black Sun they could not pay. He mostly kept to himself until he had enought money to buy his own ship and fly off planet. He soon had entanglements with the Galactic Empire. They destroyed his ship, sent him to prison, and and tortured him because he attacked and killed many troopers, blew up a base on Naboo, and carried Rebel Troops onboard his craft. He suffered many years of torment and pain. And even after his sentence was up, they did not let him go free. He was soon rescued by Rebels because of his assistance years earlier. He found the galaxy changed. The Jedi soon caught up to him and took him to the Academy on Yavin IV. After many months of training, he requested to leave on personal reasons. They let him go. He soon got a new ship, got a job as a smuggler, and let his life go on. After all of this, he has always felt something: lost.

Name: Krell Vek'noth

Eye Colour: Blue

Hair Colour: Black

Favourite Weapon(s): Dual Weilds DT-57 "Annihilator" Heavy Blaster Pistol

Lightsaber Colour(s): N/A

Favourite Ship(s): The Reiver (medium sized freighter)

Favourite Force Power(s): N/A

Master(s): N/A

Apprentice(s): N/A

Homeworld: Corellia

Political Affiliation: None

Allies: The Novamere Resistance (a loosely organised pirate group)

Enemies: Everyone else

Bio: Krell was born and raised on Corellia, he watched as Han Solo, and the other 'hero's of the republic' fought to take back the republic from the empire, he watching the forming of new republic as a child. When he was fifteen he stowed away in the cargo compartment of a freighter headed for Coruscant, to seek fame and fortune. But the ship was hijacked by pirates, and soon Krell found himself facing death. But krell is a fast thinker, and talked his way out of death and into a job scrubbing the toilets on the pirate ship. Since then he has worked various trades in a pirate crew, and worked his way up to second in commaned of The Reiver under (and sometimes on top of) Va’ala Klint. His past both before and during his time as a pirate is pretty much unknown to both crew and others on the ship.

Name: Ex-Zar Yunn

Species: Echani

Eye Colour: Ice Blue/Gray

Hair Colour: Dirty Blonde

Height: 7 Ft.

Favourite Weapon(s): Vibro Staves, Vibro Glaive, Custom Sword

Lightsaber Colour(s): N/A

Lightsaber Form(s): N/A

Lightsaber Style(s): N/A

Favourite Ship(s): Sovereign Class Star Destroyer-Flagship-x1, Dreadnought-x2, Procurator Class Star Destroyer-x1, Carrack Class Light Cruiser-x2, Lancer Class Frigate-x2, Nebulon-B2 Modified Frigate-x2

Favourite Force Power(s): N/A

Master(s): N/A

Apprentice(s): N/A

Homeworld: Fellusia

Political Affiliation: Imperial Remnant/Disbanded

Allies: No One in particular yet

Enemies: Sith/Imperial Remnent (any who provoke him)

Bio (Optional)/Appearence: After being born on Felusia, his mother died shortly after, due to uncontrolable cercumstances. His father, one of the few surviving Royal Guard to the Emporer, raised him on Felusia, finding it a perfect place to train his child in the combat skills of the Royal Guard. He eventually grew up, and gained the well known Royal Guard armor for himself, but coloured it black, and added golden embroidering. He's well built, and is a forboding figure standing 7 feet tall, much taller than the average man. He had also been trained in the Echani combat skills, thus adding to his already imposing combat skills.

He soon found himself inlisted in the Empire quickly climbing the ranks to Captain. Now in the latter years, he is a Fleet Commander of 10 vessels. But in his rescent knowledge of the Sith, who he never agreed with, he Disbanded from the Imperial Remnant, taking any who would follow him, and their families. Finding neutral space, he settled his mens' families down on worlds willing to take them. Now he takes his fleet, known as the Disbanded, and patrols in unspecified areas, doing what he must to keep his men, and himself combat ready, considering the Sith or Imperial Remnant dont like the fact he took 10 ships from the fleet.

O.K., sorry that took so long, I had to go to a funeral. I hope I'm still welcome, and I hope it's to your liking! :)

Alright, no Jaden.

Name: Vok Onasi

Eye Colour: Blue

Hair Colour: Greasy Black/Grey

Height: 7 Ft.

Favourite Weapon(s): Blaster Pistols

Favourite Ship(s): X-Wing

Homeworld: Telos IV

Political Affiliation: New Republic

Allies: New Republic/Jedi Order

Enemies: Sith/Imperial Remnent

Bio: Descendant of the old Republic Admiral, Carth Onasi, Vok immediately learnt the skills of being part of the Republic. He had been in the Battle of Yavin, Battle of Hoth and Battle of Endor and had was honoured in all of them. Soon after Luke Skywalker built the Jedi Academy, Vok was asked to become the New Republic Admiral. He said yes.

I hope this Character/Bio is okay. I'm looking foward to Posting.

Edit: I hope the first Post is okay.

Those who read my first post on the RPG thread noticed a captain named Hall. I decided to put up his sheet because he'll have his share of appearances as the ''hand'' of Thrawn II.

Name: Gideon Hall

Force Powers: None

Ship: Mon Calamari Star Cruiser Origin, modified with a cloaking generator

Clothing: New Republic Captain's uniform

Affiliation: New Republic

Bio: He is the only officer aboard the Origin who has actually seen the face of Admiral Thrawn Nuruodo II. He acts as the Admiral's ''hand'', making sure that the Admiral's orders are executed to the letter.

C'mon 3yks, you know how little Kira cares about canon from first hand experience! Let her have her own little mirror universe. Give me some leeway, too... The only post-RotJ stuff I have any knowledge of is the Thrawn Campaign and a little bit I've learned from Ahto and the Cantina in the SW boards. I'm not a big fan of the post-RotJ EU.

C'mon 3yks, you know how little Kira cares about canon from first hand experience! Let her have her own little mirror universe. Give me some leeway, too... The only post-RotJ stuff I have any knowledge of is the Thrawn Campaign and a little bit I've learned from Ahto and the Cantina in the SW boards. I'm not a big fan of the post-RotJ EU.

Yeah and I haven't even read much post-ROTJ stuff either.

Well if it's 30 ABy then there is no such thing as the new republic, it has been reformed into the galactic alliance.

IF my calculations are correct this is happening fifteen years after the events in the Hand of Thrawn books, fifteen years after the peace treaty between the Imperials and the Republic was signed.

So it's closer to my guess of 20 aby.

And yes i know that Kira has no care for cannon, but I do ... I'm willing to give her small things, but an entierely different government system? Anyway I really think this happens prior to the war with the yuuhzan vong, cuz it just doens't fit into the storyline unless it's like 20 years after the yuuzhan vong war ... I really wish Kate would give us a definitive answer though.

Name: Jakyl

Eye Colour: Ice Blue

Hair Colour: Black

Favourite Weapon(s): Lightsaber

Lightsaber Colour(s): Silver

Lightsaber Style(s): Form VII / Vaapad

Favourite Ship(s): The Solar Wind (her own ship)

Favourite Force Power(s): Telekinesis, Communicate, Mind Trick, Speed, Force Resist

Master(s): Luke Skywalker

Apprentice(s): None

Homeworld: Corellia

Political Affiliation: New Republic

Allies: New Jedi Order/New Republic

Enemies: Imperial Remnant

Bio (Optional): Jakyl was one of Luke Skywalker's first students. Very few people (other than Luke) know about her past, and she reveals as little of it as possible. She has used many unorthodox methods in her time, and holds the controversial view that "rules are made to be bent, as far as possible." Her volatile temperament has caused some Jedi to theorize that she may have formerly been on the Dark Side.

Alright, time to add to Amol's profile. There'll be regular updates as I reveal more about his past in the actual thread itself.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Up until about ten years ago, the name Amol Kotay makes no appearance in the Republic's data archives. This was when he was hired by the Republic Intelligence Agency, and was involved in top secret research into advancing military technology - particularly shielding and stealth technologies. After a year, his service record reaches level 9 - accessible only to the highest officials in the Republic. Two years later, he re-surfaces as a freelance mercenary and vigilante, wanted by the Republic on multiple charges varying in severity. It is also reasonable to assume that the Republic Intelligence Agency is also after him.

Archived