Home

Who believe that the world's militaries may have been secretly builing star fleets?

Windu Chi

Who believe that the world's militaries may have been secretly builing star fleets?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who believe that the world's militaries may have been secretly builing star fleets?

• hell yes
    • hell no
    • I am a stupid idiot sceptic. Who don't believe in Roswell or Area 51. Never will !

:(

I missed all the fun in this thread :(

Seriously, I know this is the swamp and all, and everyone here is a little nuts.. but WTF??

I've always thought Stargate was one of the laziest, most badly written, poorly designed, excuses for a sci-fi show ever.. could never understand who it appealed to except those people who maybe liked the guns. Luckily I've now been proven wrong and its clear that stargate is actually a serious documentary with deeply intelligent, well educated fans. My bad.

Most governments in the world can't organise the way out of a paper bag, they can't run wars, they can't run healthcare or benefits, they can't do anythign without 100s of leaks and whistleblowers, they can't even prevent sex scandals from leaking.

They certainly can't make a reliable, or cost effective space shuttle, or seem to build a simple little international space station.

It'd be cool if they could build a secret fleet of space ships.. but i doubt they could manage it WITH lots of government money, lots of private contractors, and lots of political backing.. they certainly couldn't manage it AND keep it secret at the same time.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:(

I missed all the fun in this thread :(

Ditto :(

Ah well, I'll make a quick comment and be done.

This thread fails.

But on a side note, this outcry seems to stem from a worshipper of Jediism :p

I personally believe in Matrixism and Christianity myself.

DQK out

This thread is excellent. It made me laugh a great deal.

I think windu6 may have fallen to the dark side.. cos i'm pretty sure there is a rule in Jediism(?) that says you should say mean things about parapalegic guys in wheelchairs.

"Jedi Code Book of Windu 12:56

Fear leads to anger, Anger leads to lust, Lust leads to banging ex-queens who are far to old for you, BEQWAFTOFU leads to making foolish posts in the Swap, Making foolish posts in the Swamp leads to the dark side. "

Archived