Home

Who believe that the world's militaries may have been secretly builing star fleets?

Windu Chi

Who believe that the world's militaries may have been secretly builing star fleets?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who believe that the world's militaries may have been secretly builing star fleets?

• hell yes
    • hell no
    • I am a stupid idiot sceptic. Who don't believe in Roswell or Area 51. Never will !

I have ask this curious question because I been watching Stargate SG-1 series for about 5 years and Stargate Atlantis for 2 years.

I have been fasinated by their portrayal of similar real world history and present events tied to both series.

This result have got me thinking about if similar events are really happening for real on Earth.

Also I always have had this idea in back of mind since being inform of Roswell and Area 51 over these years. But the thought have'nt resurface until now.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have been fasinated by their portrayal of similar real world history and present events tied to both series.

Seriously, that is probably the most used idea in TV. Take an event such as the JFK assassination or Watergate and build a plot around all what was left unexplained. You shouldn't believe TV shows made to entertain. Also, I would like to note that not ven USA has the money, resources or a cause to build a fleet. And even if they had the technology, wouldn't you think they would use it on current space flights too and in building the ISS or on planning how to build a base on the Moon or on Mars? Plus, even if Bush would have all that money, he would use it on his War on Terror.

This result have got me thinking about if similar events are really happening for real on Earth.

They aren't. First of all, if they were, there's always a weak link who will start rumours and then eventually blow the whole thing into a huge mess with conspiracy theories of all kinds and all that. Also, all that what has been done in SG-1 and it's spinoffs in the end are pretty obvious to those who make conspiracies for a living. They would have the press on the military base in a very short time.

You might want to take a break from watching them.

What the f**k is that suppose to mean? Are you calling me a f**king naïve fool that believe because what see on tv is real it must be, jmac7142.

You don't understand nothing of what is real because the suppose smart people say it is not real.

Geniuses of this world are useless idiots. Realize !

I could give you 1000s of examples of that fact, but I will give you one.

The supposedly genius called Steven Hawking is a example of this.

If if he is so smart and know every f**king thing.

Then why the hell is he still in that weel chair and talking with the aid of computer if he supposedly to be a "genius". :lol:

You know you should wake your sceptical ass up and realize that there is more stuff happening in the universe then you could ever imagine.

Stop believing because you don't experiance with your four senses it can't be real or really happening.

I as have been trying to tell those igorant sceptics THE GOVERMENT LIES IT DONT TELL THE F**KING TRUTH WAKE YOUR ASS UP SMELL THE COFFEE jmac7142 AND DON'T BE A IDIOT AS THOSE SCEPTICS OUT THERE.

What the f**k is that suppose to mean? Are you calling me a f**king naïve fool that believe because what see on tv is real it must be, jmac7142.

You don't understand nothing of what is real because the suppose smart people say it is not real.

What? lol! Do you actually believe those guys in the military with such big egos could ever keep a space fleet secret? Rediculous. Everyone would know about it. Plus, every country on earth can use radar to find things in space. People would know even if they did keep the secret.

Then why the hell is he still in that weel chair and talking with the aid of computer if he supposedly to be a "genius".

How does that affect his mind, may I ask? That's generally what 'genius' is measured by..

You know you should wake your sceptical ass up and realize that there is more stuff happening in the universe then you could ever imagine.

Stop believing because you don't experiance with your four senses it can't be real or really happening.

I as have been trying to tell those igorant sceptics THE GOVERMENT LIES IT DONT TELL THE F**KING TRUTH WAKE YOU ASS UP SMELL THE COFFEE jmac7142 AND DON'T BE A IDIOT AS THOSE SCEPTICS OUT THERE.

Well, then give some reasonable evidence that it is actually happening then... simply because something hasn't been disproven explictly does not constitute proof of its existence.

Windu6, You may want to calm down...

ALIENS!! are cool. and every single one of them are just like the ones off the Simpsons (I forget their names now.) In fact, I have two. In my back-yard-swimming-pool-pool-house. And I know for a fact that Halo92 has two that live in his closet overnight and leave at exactly 5:00 AM every morning. Ask him.

What? lol! Do you actually believe those guys in the military with such big egos could ever keep a space fleet secret? Rediculous. Everyone would know about it. Plus, every country on earth can use radar to find things in space. People would know even if they did keep the secret.

I am not even going respond to that. Much to learn you still have.

How does that affect his mind, may I ask? That's generally what 'genius' is measured by..

Well, then give some reasonable evidence that it is actually happening then... simply because something hasn't been disproven explictly does not constitute proof of its existence.

Yes! Yes! Give endless excuses to save Steven of criticism. He is a f**king useless scientist deal with it friend.

"Why do igorant sceptics always ask those igorant questions"? I don't know!

But a response to you question, THE PROOF IS ALLREADY OUT THERE..

First of all, Stephen Hawking has proven that space travel similiar to the ones in sci-fi are possible. He is a genius, even if you wouldn't acknowledge that. However, I would like you to tell me how do you qualify a man to be a genius? Mr. Hawking is a genius in mathematics and especially physics, if I remember correctly. He sitting in a wheelchair is not his problem, but some other genius' who specialices in medical science.

People have said that your claim that any nation on Earth has a space fleet are false, that is what you initially asked. The "I don't believe in are 51 and aliens" is a problem with the freedom of speech, which also allows you to say you believe in those things. If there would not be freedom of speech, there would already be a group of police on your door. I myself am a devout believer in the fact that there very well might be life out there, as otherwise it would all be quite a waste of space, now wouldn't it? I am however a bit sceptical on if the US government has indeed covered up things related to aliens. I know they have covered things because of actual national safety, as if the government would tell the truth on some quite tragic mishaps in the past, there is a chance the nation would succumb into anarchy at least partly. The people do not need to know everything. Besides, if we knew everything, life would be boring, now wouldn't it?

And if we start speaking of the possibility of the Force in this world is pretty slim. We can't confirm if some race out there actually can use a power similiar to the Force, but a human being would not be able to use it as the laws of physics say that for example force speed would crush a human by the sudden movement and the pressure caused by the air. Correct me if I'm wrong on this, as my physics class hasn't gone that complicated yet.

I would also like to add that Star Wars has nothing to do with believing into alien lifeforms. Unless you have not noticed that Star Wars was created by George Lucas as a fictional story to entertain us.

Yes! Yes! Give endless excuses to save Steven of criticism. He is a f**king useless scientist deal with it friend.
Why is he useless in particular? Hasn't he done some interesting research?

"Why do igorant sceptics always ask those igorant questions"? I don't know!
Well, I do it because I don't know. That's why I'm asking.

But a response to you question, THE PROOF IS ALLREADY OUT THERE..
Well, if the proof is so obvious, provide some. So far, I've never seen anything that makes me believe aliens are visiting the earth or the military is making a space fleet or w/e... nor have I heard any credible accounts of people that have had such experiences. I admit, there may be aliens and perhaps they do visit. However, I've not seen evidence that they have, so what's the point in believing it?

Also; notice that using space as a military platform is illegal under international agreement. These 'fleets' would have to be entirely peaceful or there'd be a pretty big ruckus.

I can't believe I am on a Star Wars fourm where some people on this fourm don't

believe in aliens, ET visitation and the possible existence of the Force in the universe and crictize people who want to live as Jedis.

I'd believe in ETs if there was a reason to (no offense ET, I know you're there). AFAIK, there's not. I don't care if you want to live as a jedi, that's fine. They're pretty nice guys (most of them anyway). Just don't try to jump off a cliff and levitate to the ground; I doubt it will work. And then there would be paperwork to fill out, and paperwork is bad.

Have you seen the 100th episode of SG-1? "Wormhole X-Treme" basicly a TV show is made based on the events of stargate, they let it run so that if the true story ever leaked out they could say that it was lies baced on the TV show. What if SG-1 is based on actual events and the Millatary didn't shut it down for the same reason?

Ever think of that?

Have you seen the 100th episode of SG-1? "Wormhole X-Treme" basicly a TV show is made based on the events of stargate, they let it run so that if the true story ever leaked out they could say that it was lies baced on the TV show. What if SG-1 is based on actual events and the Millatary didn't shut it down for the same reason?

Ever think of that?

What if the aliens were really the military, but the military was actually made up of aliens who liked the look of the uniforms? (Plus, they weren't really aliens, they were just people dressed up as aliens to make us think that they were, in order to decieve the entire world and cover up the secret plans of building a space fleet. But... what if it turned out that the space fleet was actually aliens and the military was faux fake created by the aliens to control us! Did you ever think of that?

No, can't say that I have.

BTW: I voted for "Hell No!"
Sorry. It's early in the morning and I'm being cranky. :p

My point was that in the absence of evidence for it, why bother believing it? It's not going to affect you if its not real, and you won't be able to do anything about it (since you don't have any actual knowlege of it) if it is. If it's real, then it will come out eventually. If it's not, it will stay like this forever, with people saying, "BELIEVE! The truth is OUT THERE!".. When it simply can't be determined. If you or anyone else wants to believe in aliens and secret spaceships, go ahead. I just don't see a point to it.

Oh, and I retract that "can't say that I have" statement I made a post up. Obviously I did think of it for a bit. :D

Oh you're a clever one.

Then why the hell is he still in that weel chair and talking with the aid of computer if he supposedly to be a "genius". :lol:

PROTIP: when calling someone an idiot, especially someone like Steven Hawking, spell **** correctly and don't mark up your text with useless color tags.

Oh okay.

I believe Dark Matter exists.

I as have been trying to tell those igorant sceptics THE GOVERMENT LIES IT DONT TELL THE F**KING TRUTH WAKE YOUR ASS UP SMELL THE COFFEE jmac7142 AND DON'T BE A IDIOT AS THOSE SCEPTICS OUT THERE.
It's like 5:30 AM, I'm up plenty early. Anyway, maybe this sort of formatting will get my point across:

THE 40 YEAR-OLD JOBLESS IDIOTS LIVING IN THEIR PARENTS' BASEMENTS THAT CAN AFFORD $4.95/MONTH TO PUT CRAP ON A SERVER LIE THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT WAKE THE **** UP windu6 AND SMELL THE DECAFFINATED GREEN TEA AND DON'T BE AN IDIOT LIKE THOSE CONSPIRACY NUTS LIVING IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE

When I first saw this thread, I voted 'hell no', kinda shook my head and didn't think much else about it. Then, with this next stroke of genius, this nugget, if you will, windu6 became my all-time favorite member of Lucas Forums.

Thank you sir. Not that I agree with anything you say at all. Quite the contrary. It's a big bunch of horse ****. But never in all my days have I stared at horse **** in such amazement. Astonishment. Awe, even. Kudos, sir. Well done indeed.

Riiight. We are secretly building our own ships like the Prometheus and Odyssey. It won't matter in the event of an alien invasion though, cause our 2 Tau'ri ships would be small and meaningless compared to their vast onslaught of goa'uld/Ori motherships.

If we were building them, they would seriously need some better weapons on those ships other than those freaking railguns.

But it's a good thing none of that exists....or does it?

You're all so very wrong. Windu6 and I, together alone do we know the real truth about what secret mechanics are forged deep within Area 51. That our government has been preparing vehicles of the stellar variety for a single, sacred purpose: to fight off the Chaos hordes, to decimate the Goul'uld, to triumph over the mighty Zenu. And what mythical weapon is this that we hold? It is on the top of your head; you merely need to look up to see the government's lies:

Xenu_space_plane.jpg

Archived