Home

Who believe that the world's militaries may have been secretly builing star fleets?

Windu Chi

Who believe that the world's militaries may have been secretly builing star fleets?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who believe that the world's militaries may have been secretly builing star fleets?

• hell yes
    • hell no
    • I am a stupid idiot sceptic. Who don't believe in Roswell or Area 51. Never will !

OK, so to sum it up.

For (windu's arguments, not mine):

• It'd be damned freakin' cool.
  • It was on Stargace SG-1 or whatever it's called [don't get me wrong, it's a good series, I just don't watch it as it doesn't run here in Norway, to my knowledge].
  • I believe UFOs exist.

Against:

Here I could list a myriad of arguments against, such as lack of resources, the evident leak that would occur, how the fleet would be spotted, or how , but I'll just go with "there's nothing to support that claim more than there is to support the existance of trolls, so no".

Scandinavian Space Ships:

Norwegian Skjold-class Interstellar M.T.B.:

f3f351c75126e5c3be5c21d2788bf38e.jpg

Swedish Visby-Class Lunar Corvette:

neu6-vis-02.jpeg

If those things doesn't look like futuristic space ships, nothing on Earth does.

Then why the hell is he still in that weel chair and talking with the aid of computer if he supposedly to be a "genius".
Please think before you talk.

Mental and physical handicaps are two different things. I've got a depression, and still I run like a cheetah. So does a depressed friend of mine.

Likewise, you can take someone who happens to be a slow runner who's a bit lazy and he might be the most sane man alive.

This result have got me thinking about if similar events are really happening for real on Earth.
I've heard worse scenarios.

According to a series of focus groups done by the ACLU, the majority of the people in the US who are sufficiently nuts to support torture do so because of FOX's TV show 24.

And I suppose I could bring up the people who tuned in to what they thought was the news and what was in reality a dramatization of War of the Worlds.

What the f**k is that suppose to mean? Are you calling me a f**king naïve fool that believe because what see on tv is real it must be, jmac7142.
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

[Yes! Yes! Give endless excuses to save Steven of criticism. He is a f**king useless scientist deal with it friend.
Why, pray tell, is he useless? Please do address that one instead of sneaking away like a neo-con faced with the Downing Street Memo.

I am a stupid idiot sceptic. Who don't believe in Roswell or Area 51. Never will!
Let me clarify: I do know that Area 51 exists. But I don't believe there are aliens there.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on sceptics I just want you to give your opinions on the topic, not criticizing me by taking me as a f**king fool to be joke at.

I just want a serious disscusion on a very good topic as I have assume true Star Wars fans would like to have.

Or is just as have realize that there are'nt a lot of Star Wars fans on Lucasforums.

Oh you're a clever one.

PROTIP: when calling someone an idiot, especially someone like Steven Hawking, spell **** correctly and don't mark up your text with useless color tags.

Oh okay.

I believe Dark Matter exists.

It's like 5:30 AM, I'm up plenty early. Anyway, maybe this sort of formatting will get my point across:

THE 40 YEAR-OLD JOBLESS IDIOTS LIVING IN THEIR PARENTS' BASEMENTS THAT CAN AFFORD $4.95/MONTH TO PUT CRAP ON A SERVER LIE THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT WAKE THE **** UP windu6 AND SMELL THE DECAFFINATED GREEN TEA AND DON'T BE AN IDIOT LIKE THOSE CONSPIRACY NUTS LIVING IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE

Ok I tried to open up your mind to great amazing possibilities like that topic. But the hell with you sceptic.

You can go on all you want criticizing me but you will never undertand the possible truths out there.

Also if you still think that so called "genius" Steven Hawking is still useful, then continue to live in la la land.

Why is he useless in particular? Hasn't he done some interesting research?

Well, I do it because I don't know. That's why I'm asking.

Well, if the proof is so obvious, provide some. So far, I've never seen anything that makes me believe aliens are visiting the earth or the military is making a space fleet or w/e... nor have I heard any credible accounts of people that have had such experiences. I admit, there may be aliens and perhaps they do visit. However, I've not seen evidence that they have, so what's the point in believing it?

Also; notice that using space as a military platform is illegal under international agreement. These 'fleets' would have to be entirely peaceful or there'd be a pretty big ruckus.

I'd believe in ETs if there was a reason to (no offense ET, I know you're there). AFAIK, there's not. I don't care if you want to live as a jedi, that's fine. They're pretty nice guys (most of them anyway). Just don't try to jump off a cliff and levitate to the ground; I doubt it will work. And then there would be paperwork to fill out, and paperwork is bad.

What the discovery of blackhole entropy and information absorb by normal blackholes will be reradiated in a googol years or so ?

Oh thats genius!

What about practical discoveries?

Why was I was so mistaken of the great Steven Hawking accomplishments? :lol: :lol:

First of all, Stephen Hawking has proven that space travel similiar to the ones in sci-fi are possible. He is a genius, even if you wouldn't acknowledge that. However, I would like you to tell me how do you qualify a man to be a genius? Mr. Hawking is a genius in mathematics and especially physics, if I remember correctly. He sitting in a wheelchair is not his problem, but some other genius' who specialices in medical science.

I don't give a damn what he have proven or not he don't know nothing of this universe but the simple fact he is still stuck on Earth.

Oh he is so f**king good at mathematics and physics.

I am very good at both.

But that don't get him out of the flak.

He still did'nt do nothing amazing to be practical to humankind at large.

Hawking Radiation is only interesting to theoretical physictists not to mankind.

Untill he get out of that weel chair and talk with is own voice by his own doing, he will be an failure in the definition of a genius.

Got that !

Well, if the proof is so obvious, provide some. So far, I've never seen anything that makes me believe aliens are visiting the earth or the military is making a space fleet or w/e... nor have I heard any credible accounts of people that have had such experiences. I admit, there may be aliens and perhaps they do visit. However, I've not seen evidence that they have, so what's the point in believing it?

Also; notice that using space as a military platform is illegal under international agreement. These 'fleets' would have to be entirely peaceful or there'd be a pretty big ruckus.

Keep believing that international agreements is the end of the story.

Keep living in la la land friend, if you enjoy it that much.

Yay! I'm a big fat stoopid idiot skeptic! :dozey:

Please see my comments regarding my beliefs about the validity of huge government conspiracies in practically every other thread I've ever posted to.

I don't have the strength of will to bother repeating them here.

Again, I will side with the others posting here, though, and say that the burden of proof is on you who are making these (what seem to me radically outlandish *pardon the pun*) claims.

Show us something reasonable to look at that we can discuss rather than taking you at your word that you are far more intelligent than any of us (as well as the most acclaimed scientists of the last several generations :rolleyes: ) and have seen irrefutable evidence and that we should all believe...

Or is just as have realize that there are'nt a lot of Star Wars fans on Lucasforums.

Uh... Star Wars is a fun, entertaining work of fiction. Nothing more. Many of the most interesting things in the SW universe (special powers and technologies) just aren't possible in the real one. Sorry. That just not how physics work.

Makes good storytelling and movie-making though! But that's all it is.

And if you are so much smarter than Hawking, why haven't you left the planet? If it should be so easy for him, then it must be less than a piece of cake for you!

*Removed unnecessary quote ~ET

We don't know 100% about what is going on in Area 51 because they keep still lying about the base existence.

But I will ask you if they still have black projects still ongoing there what can iit possibily be.

I can tell it is not jets there keeping secret.

The military have always been interested in flying much faster than Mach 3 since the SR 71s revelation.

You can't fly at Mach 6 to 10 speeds in a dense atomosphere without a hell of thermal friction and 20 to 80 Gs.

Unless they have some sort of antigravity technolgy to push the air molecules

out of there way to similate flying in a vacuum pocket.

Also with that ATG device to cancel out gravity.

Also Steven suppose to know every damn thing as the public portray him as.

So he should have already solve his disease of the musceles.

So don't give me that bull s**t buddy.

And I am not a f**king neo-con.

Also Steven suppose to know every damn thing as the public portray him as.
Nope. He's supposed to know a lot in his field, but not "everything". You don't have to know everything to be a genius.

So he should have already solve his disease of the musceles.
That's a different field altogether.

What the discovery of blackhole entropy and information absorb by normal blackholes will be reradiated in a googol years or so ?

Oh thats genius!

What about practical discoveries?

The definition of "genius" is not "a person who discovers things useful to us and is not bound to a wheelchair".

A genius is a person with distinguished mental abilities. This can manifest either as a foremost intellect, or as an outstanding creative talent. The term also applies to one who is a polymath, or someone skilled in many mental areas. The term specifically applies to mental rather than athletic skills, although it is also colloquially used to denote the possession of a superior talent in any field; e.g., Maradona may be said to have a genius for soccer, or Winston Churchill for statesmanship.

Yay! I'm a big fat stoopid idiot skeptic! :dozey:

Please see my comments regarding my beliefs about the validity of huge government conspiracies in practically every other thread I've ever posted to.

I don't have the strength of will to bother repeating them here.

Again, I will side with the others posting here, though, and say that the burden of proof is on you who are making these (what seem to me radically outlandish *pardon the pun*) claims.

Show us something reasonable to look at that we can discuss rather than taking you at your word that you are far more intelligent than any of us (as well as the most acclaimed scientists of the last several generations :rolleyes: ) and have seen irrefutable evidence and that we should all believe...

Uh... Star Wars is a fun, entertaining work of fiction. Nothing more. Many of the most interesting things in the SW universe (special powers and technologies) just aren't possible in the real one. Sorry. That just not how physics work.

Makes good storytelling and movie-making though! But that's all it is.

And if you are so much smarter than Hawking, why haven't you left the planet? If it should be so easy for him, then it must be less than a piece of cake for you!

Who is talking about traveling to space.

I HAVE ASK IF THE WORLD'S MILITARIES ARE SECRETLY BUILING STAR FLEETS.

What the hell are you talking about?

Windu, you seemingly can't understand how much Stephen Hawking has speeded the existance of speedy time travel that would be required for such things as an operational star fleet that you claim to be in existance. Now, if you truly do not want to believe he is great and will be honored 50 years from now in creating the basics of going around the laws of nature, that's up to you.

If you want to prove that controlling one's body after the nerve endings have been destroyed and so your brains cannot control anything is possible, you prove that. I can personally travel to your location just to see if you can do that. I would be honored to destroy your nerve endings if that's what you want and connect to a computer so you can talk. Let's see how good you are at running then. This whole crap about "If he would want to walk, he would walk" is bull****. It would basically be the same as you would have your whole body removed except the vital organs so you can just barely stay alive. I propose you stop using Uncyclopedia as your source of info and turn to a good source like wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_hawking

If you want to get responses that do not somehow "insult" you, I would recommend you to not insult others even if they are sceptics. There is still a thing called freedom of speech in the world

Who is talking about traveling to space.

I HAVE ASK IF THE WORLD'S MILITARIES ARE SECRETLY BUILING STAR FLEETS.

What the hell are you talking about?

I don't give a damn what he have proven or not he don't know nothing of this universe but the simple fact he is still stuck on Earth.

Oh he is so f**king good at mathematics and physics.

I am very good at both.

But that don't get him out of the flak.

He still did'nt do nothing amazing to be practical to humankind at large.

Hawking Radiation is only interesting to theoretical physictists not to mankind.

Untill he get out of that weel chair and talk with is own voice by his own doing, he will be an failure in the definition of a genius.

Got that !

That's what I'm talking about.

But, back on topic then: There are no starfleets.

Windu, you seemingly can't understand how much Stephen Hawking has speeded the existance of speedy time travel that would be required for such things as an operational star fleet that you claim to be in existance. Now, if you truly do not want to believe he is great and will be honored 50 years from now in creating the basics of going around the laws of nature, that's up to you.

If you want to prove that controlling one's body after the nerve endings have been destroyed and so your brains cannot control anything is possible, you prove that. I can personally travel to your location just to see if you can do that. I would be honored to destroy your nerve endings if that's what you want and connect to a computer so you can talk. Let's see how good you are at running then. This whole crap about "If he would want to walk, he would walk" is bull****. It would basically be the same as you would have your whole body removed except the vital organs so you can just barely stay alive. I propose you stop using Uncyclopedia as your source of info and turn to a good source like wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_hawking

If you want to get responses that do not somehow "insult" you, I would recommend you to not insult others even if they are sceptics. There is still a thing called freedom of speech in the world

Look! I did'nt not claim that the the militaries are or not builing star fleets. I gave my opinion that I believe it is happening until otherwise they open up all the secret bases on this world to the public.

Also I am not calling people with dissabilities failures.

To end this disscusion about Steven Hawking and get back to the topic.

He is a idiot, a scienticific failure until he do something more amazing than Theorectical topics as Quantum Gravity, String Theory and Blackholes physics.

Like builing a wormhole or a warp drive metric that will get humankind off this

boring planet and start exploring this galaxy.

Thats my opinion!

We don't know 100% about what is going on in Area 51 because they keep still lying about the base existence.

they keep it secret because they dont want other countries knowing what they're doing in Area-51. Area-51 is the only base(to my knowledge) that is kept secret. and they want to keep it that way. the Peoples Liberation Army and the Middle-East Coalition are trying to find out all the new technology that the USMC have. Did you know that the army is a Decade ahead of our time? that means that they have technology now, that we will have in 10 years.

And since its kept secret, some conspiracy fools make up stories saying that aliens visit there.

Say your starting up a new business. You and partner want to keep it secret so that nobody steals your ideas and takes your business. so you make a room just for and your partner to work at in secrecy and tell no one what your doing. Now, dont you think someones not gunna make up stories of whats going on in there?

and yes, you are a conspiracy nut.

the only conspiracy i might believe in is that Armstrong and that other guy never made it on the moon. why? because there were no stars. now, that could be that the camera they used didn't capture them or that you just couldnt see the stars. but who cares, man has been on the moon several times, and that conspiracy doesnt affect my life in any ways. but i do believe Armstrong was on the moon, just dont know why there were no stars.

He is a idiot, a scienticific failure until he do something more amazing than Theorectical topics as Quantum Gravity, String Theory and Blackholes physics.

O.M.G. you did not just say that. so your telling me that then you and everyone else with a smaller IQ then Hawkins are the stupidest, most idiotic person in all of mankind? Go Die.

Come on sceptics I just want you to give your opinions on the topic, not criticizing me by taking me as a f**king fool to be joke at.

We can't be sceptics of something that has absolutely no proof of existing.

This is on the level of saying "I have an X-Wing in my garage." then getting absolutely furious when you call me a liar. :dozey:

I just want a serious disscusion on a very good topic as I have assume true Star Wars fans would like to have.

Star Wars fans? Yes. Idiots who wear tin-foil hats? No.

... You give Star Wars fans a bad name.

Look! I did'nt not claim that the the militaries are or not builing star fleets. I gave my opinion that I believe it is happening until otherwise they open up all the secret bases on this world to the public.

I'll entertain this thought for a bit. What proof do you have that there are star fleets being built in Area 51? For one, the leap from jet aircrafts to galaxy-spanning ships is quite a large one; do you not think that they would use some of the technology already gained from the research to create fighter planes that could turn on a dime? Hovertanks? Maybe they're just teching to Tier 3, and leaving the cool mechanical walkers of destruction for the Japanese to develop.

Also I am not calling people with dissabilities failures.

Yes, you are. They cannot cure their own diseases, and to you that is a sign of failure.

Something tells me you're trying to play this off as some awkward joke: nobody would claim to be great at physics and in the same breath say quantum gravity, the string theory, and blackholes are worthless. Especially ironic considering any star fleet the government is building would probably exploit all three of those topics to fling the ships past the solar system.

Like builing a wormhole or a warp drive metric that will get humankind off this

boring planet and start exploring this galaxy.

"This boring planet"? You really, really need to take your eyes off the skies and look outside.

That's your opinion!

See wasn't that easy !

I have ask for opinions people not to called me names and a conspiracy nut.

YOU CAN'T BE A CONSPIRACY NUT OF SOMETHING THAT HAS NO PROOF OR REASON TO EXIST!

1157927763180.jpg

Note to mods: Let this guy rant a little more. I want to see how far this goes. : D

"This boring planet"? You really, really need to take your eyes off the skies and look outside.
Too true. In fact, with the natural disasters, wars, crime rates, conspiracies, famine, grief, and sickness of this globe, I consider it a bit too hectic for my tastes - certainly not boring.

To put it that way.

All militaries have secrets.

but i do believe Armstrong was on the moon, just dont know why there were no stars.
Do a Google search for "lunar conspiracy" or whatever and you'll probably find it. It has to do with lighting and contrast and whatnot.

Oh, and defining "genius" is not an opinion matter. That's like me saying "there's no way that girl's black, she's too smart!" (not that I'd ever say anything like that!).

:wstupid:

Also, Windu, you still haven't told me what you deem as geniusness

Build an intergalactic spaceship or be as smart a Steven Hawking and believe in aliens and government conspiracies without having any proof of them.

Well, windu said 4 senses, and we can't hear Dark Matter, so I think I'm still in the clear with that one.

Do a Google search for "lunar conspiracy" or whatever and you'll probably find it. It has to do with lighting and contrast and whatnot.
The cameras they used were set for daytime exposure since they were on the light side of the moon.

Maybe all the flaming and ad hominem needs to stop? MMMMMMmmmmmm?

As for the topic at hand, it's completely ludicrous to think of. The first problem is the cost. NASA's budget gets smaller every year, and all of the money is kept very close track of, there's no billions of dollars going into a starfleet. Moving on, we still have trouble building fully dependable launch vehicles for satellites, you still on occassion hear the story of the loss of a launch vehicle loaded with satellites.

The SPACE shuttle isn't even dependable, they had to delay this last launch by a week because of problems they were having.

Going on, how would they get these in space without anyone knowing? Anything launched from earth needs a VERY large launch structure, and the launches themselves are VERY loud, and VERY obvious. SOMEBODY would have noticed.

It's not in the least bit logical.

Archived