Home

Do Wii like Sam and Max?

itchythesamurai

Wii for S&M?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Wii for S&M?

• Oh heavens yes! That'd be Wii-markable!
    • Aw hell naw, that idea is so Wii-k!
    • SYNTHETIC GERBIL makes me laugh, because he's so funni.

• 3 months later...

Seriously, no one has the time, money, or care to do a two dimensional game these days.

If you've got one 3D engine built, it will take much less time to movie blocky characters around prerendered backgrounds than to diligently draw and color individual frames.

I don't think any big 2D game with serious animation not built with vector graphics has come out since maybe 1999 or so.

(Please don't mention Tony Tough. And don't you dare even speak of that Runaway ****. I hate adventure gamers.)

If it came out for the Wii, I wouldn't consider getting it, but I think it would dramatically increases sales over the Virtual Console.

But I bet if Telltale were considering it, they would probably have to wait and see how viable the Virtual Console is.

I'm hoping Castle Crashers will make it on to the Wii also.

Man, I checked out that Castle Crashers thing, and peope like that crazy lady on the phone are whats wrong with America.

Jumping to conclusions over something they know nothing about, and trying to make a big deal about something before they educate themselves first.

That stupid caller probably has just needed glasses for the past 15 years and never goes to get her eyes checked. If you cant clearly see people dressed as knights killing white people dressed as peasents, then you have a huge problem with your eyes.

God I hate stupid people.

Present company excluded.

You'd better be talking about the Star Wars fanboys, otherwise you won't be contracted to build my toasters.

Yes...of course...Oh, and your toasters are going to need computers/software to track targets.

I have a Star Wars belt buckle, do I count as a fanboy?

Only if you owned/downloaded/seen the Star Wars Christmas Special.

I don't know why but recently there has been a major flood of D-bags in the Star Wars side, that would be fine except they spill over into our neck of the woods, and parts of the Star Wars side you normally wouldn't find their type (Stereotypical locations for morons are Jedi Knight Series boards, and KOTOR boards).

Poor Anthony Daniels? He has to be a gazillionare. Hes been in every Star Wars movie. He been on the TV things theyve done for Star Wars, and hes gonna be on the 2 new Star Wars TV series coming out this year and in 08.

The man probably sleeps on a pile of money.

I think it would depend on what kind of made up material C3PO is made out of, and holw much its worth in credits, and I'm also not sure of the current exchange rates for credits to dollars.

Unless you mean in real life, which I assume C3PO is made out of plastic painted with gold spray paint. Then I would guess he would be worth about less than $1 worth of plastic, since a few years ago i know plastic sold for around less than a penny for like 15 lbs on the whole sale market.

Archived