Home

Warhammer 40K: Dark Crusade

RaV™

This game looks as fun as Winter Assault did. With two new races (Tau and the Necrons) I plan to buy it once I prove to my parents my grades are good enough when report cards come out. What's everyone's opinion on this expansion to Dawn Of War? I personally loved the demo and the previews for the new races and the multiple additions. Will you be getting it? I know I will. :twogun:

Looks like its time to dust off the DOW case, adn take it for a spin again. Dang, i havnt played warhammer in what seems like years. Still prefer the models to the games though :)

Still, Necrons? As long as they don't have that respawn thing from the monolith... (but keep the fadeout rule ;) )

Id rather gouge my eyes out with rusty picks. :smash: Never been a big fan of games like this. They all look the same.

lolz...playing RTS reminds me of when I was a kid and making different armies of ants fight over bits of cheese :D Sometimes, their commander was obviously a superior tactician, and would send an advanced scout to bite me on the bum, causing me to withdraw from the conflict :(:p

mtfbwya

lolz...playing RTS reminds me of when I was a kid and making different armies of ants fight over bits of cheese :D Sometimes, their commander was obviously a superior tactician, and would send an advanced scout to bite me on the bum, causing me to withdraw from the conflict :(:p

mtfbwya

Insect uprising? Organised animal life? we're all screwed.

Sometimes, their commander was obviously a superior tactician, and would send an advanced scout to bite me on the bum, causing me to withdraw from the conflict :(

Reminds me of Amsterdam.

Uh yes, im not dissing RTS, i love Empire at War and with that new expansion, it happens to be an uber fun game. I mean those Ye-olde ork mage troll games.

Archived