Home

[K3] What Feature Do You Want To Be Evolved?

The Source

I definately want the dark side to be more subtle.

I believe your choice to destroy the astroid field was perfect, but I think there should've been more consequences for choosing not to fire on the astroid field (Remember, the darkside is the quick and easy path).

Another example, on Telos the choice was simple, choose Czerka corp and the money they'll offer you, or the Ithorians and no money. The developers could expand on this by suggesting, that by helping Czerka, the planet will develop faster, but after the opportunity for credits is gone, so is Czerka.

The Ithorians on the otherhand, are in the process for the long haul, but due to their nieve nature will throw credits away and may not accomplish much, if anything to help the planet. Throw in the fact that Czerka will pay you, and their offer doesn't seem so bad does it?

I believe the 1/2 of the game should all have options that show you how good people turn bad, but the second half should be full of hardcore evil acts.

On another note, If I gain influence on someone, over time, how they respond to my actions should change. I hated spending all this time making the hand maiden and Mira dark side, just for them to get mad when I kill someone for no reason.

On another note, If I gain influence on someone, over time, how they respond to my actions should change. I hated spending all this time making the hand maiden and Mira dark side, just for them to get mad when I kill someone for no reason.

It does happen, though rarely, in K2. I killed an innocent man with Atton at the battle of Telos, and he's totally DS. Atton said, "Yes, good job Exile! You got the jump on him!"

Compare that to when I killed an innocent man with Atton at the Telos Military Base at the begining of the game. "Why in the world did you kill that innocent man? You should have warned me, you know?"

More choices for actions.

Being DS does not mean you HAVE to act bad and mean every single time, you can pretend to be nice, only to fuk up the guy later when he least suspects it. There should be more choices with the [lie] tag at the end. Even if it does not give DS points at least it should not force you to choke down those LS points.

I don't have problems for LS getting roughly the same as DS in-game. While this may be unrealistic the difficulty of the game should be roughly the same LS/DS/otherwise.

THere should also be more neutral related event, possably neutral ending too. I would push for both multiple LS/DS/neutral endings depending on actions and degrees of evilness you archieved, but might be pushing it a bit.

hi there i think there that the main player should be able to make there player look like how they want to like there eyes hair hight and how strong they should look , and more lightsaber colours

Meh. I think there's already lots of potential colours in TSL. If we expand on that we get pink lightsabers, which I would really hate...

Your point that it would be nice to customize the face of your character rather than choosing from, what, 15-20 fixed faces is well taken, though. That would be nice, if it could be implemented well.

Well, I think whatever weapons/items/clothing etc your enemy has/wields/uses we should get. For example, we should be able to get a lightsaber off every lightsaber wielding enemy we kill in KotOR III. It's also weird how some characters we fight have cool stuff they don't use. For example, why didn't Calo Nord use his armour that you get from his corpse in the battle against him?

You know in that DS/LS stuff having chaotic-neutral-lawful system as in so many onther d&d games would realy help, you know, you could go berserk if you wish, or manipulating too, if dark side and all rebelious or obeying as light side. Since they make us wait this long they could do it, now couldn't they. Also, as i have mentioned i would love skills to play bigger role in this game, especialy persuade and stealth.

Archived