Home

Ninja Appreciation Thread

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Knights are covered in heavy metal plates called armor and the armor dose not protect them at all...just makes them heavier so they move slower they have horses,but a ninja can easily scare it.A ninja is fast they have better weapons, are masters of stealth,etc....A ninja can beat the crap out of a knight easily.

By the way Woodnote I never said hi sorry about that... sooo.....umm.......HELLO!!

Knights are covered in heavy metal plates called armor and the armor dose not protect them at all...just makes them heavier so they move slower they have horses,but a ninja can easily scare it.A ninja is fast they have better weapons, are masters of stealth,etc....A ninja can beat the crap out of a knight easily.

By the way Woodnote I never said hi sorry about that... sooo.....umm.......HELLO!!

Hiya!

All ninjas have though are stealth and dinky little shurikens. A pirate could easily dodge the shuriken and destroy the ninjas with a cannon.

I wouldn't say a knight could "easily" dodge a shuriken. Afterall, throwing deadly metal objects and killing people/animals are one of their "core subjects."

....Speaking of badass armor: History Channel showed how the Romans' plated armor deflected scorpion bolts (the siege weapon, not the MK guy or animal). It's a shame civilization went down the ****ter with the Dark Ages else we'd be at least 500 years more advanced.

Anyway, getting back on topic. I think the term for ninja mafia is "Yakuza" or "Triads."

Ya know, a ninja could be a pirate: "One who preys on others; a plunderer."

Yakuza is just the name of the Japanese mafia in general.

The dark ages didn't help humanity any, and killing off the natives in the Americas didn't either. The mayans were bathing 3 times a day and had a functioning sewere system and the Aztecs were performing a crude form of brain surgery while in Europe people were dieing because they were too filthy.

If you're all going to be so technicall, Shurikens weren't used for killing at all. They were used to make 'clinky' distraction noises.

Ninjas are a bi-product of samurai. Samurai -as we all know- are pretty much Japanese nights. Therefore, Ninjas stand together with (European) knights and shake hands with them.

Archived