Home

Ninja Appreciation Thread

You hyave to explain your point or we can't trust your opinion.

So, why pirates, I ask you?

Uhh...why would you vote for someone that believed in honor? Pirates do what they want...when they want...kinda like me...lol jk. I like to pretend to be an internet tough guy.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Darth, the teeth = win :spinnaz:

As for the main dudez name ... Jack Knife.

And of course the Simpsons are pro-ninja! Haven't you seen Homer swingin' his nunchucks for the snake-bashing thang? Bart's dressed as a ninja before, and if Lenny is into ninjas, you best beleive Carl's on their side as well.

The relationship between the ninja and wizards is love/hate, they aren't about to divulge their most intimate secrets, like which druid is hotter than which, but they can be seen strolling thru the mall with milkshakes and shopping bags in hand. Well, not always the ninja. They are ninja so while perusing the mall they tend to hide in the shadows, tho they can walk around freely if they feel like it cuz they is badass.

...WTF Do you people have no social life? To come up with the relationship between wizards and ninja's??? I'm a little disturbed, but hell, I'm the one writing a TMBG musical.

Don't you realise that Ninjas are the sole purpose of this world? Of -course- we're going to talk about their relationships with various other parties, this kinda stuff concerns us all. It's like saying, 'far out, you guys are -actually- talking about G. Bush's relationship with Osama? Yeesh.' It's like that.

Ave, try to understand that we are bored and dont really have much better to do. And I dont know what kind of place you live in, but attempting to go ANYWHERE after school here where I live takes a week in advance to plan since everything is so spread out and traffic is always and issue and nobody walks (deedeedee) because it's not cool and gangs are prevalent.

Ave, try to understand that we are bored and dont really have much better to do. And I dont know what kind of place you live in, but attempting to go ANYWHERE after school here where I live takes a week in advance to plan since everything is so spread out and traffic is always and issue and nobody walks (deedeedee) because it's not cool and gangs are prevalent.

Yeah, but at least you have actiony stuff 365 days a year. The most we have around here is Hall of Fame, which is a week and unimportant to football fans.

Yeah, I have no social life myself outside football season and basketball games that I have to mascot.

I suppose living in SoCal has that benefit ...

OMGSH, one of the localish schools (Taft High) has had 2 shootings and two stabbings ... I prolly wont go there. I'll most likely attend the Hi School next to the mall ;D Just sayin' just sayin'...

On another note, I have prepared the world' second best comeback right after 'Yo Momma!' : "Psha, you look like Sanjaya!"

It's already catching on.

• 4 months later...

Archived