Home

Amongst the Ruins Comicbook

Thanks everybody! I'm glad you like it! Btw this is my first comic.

In the Netherlands we don't got Darkhorse so there aren't much Star Wars comics to read :( Only the first four parts of clone wars and shadows of the empire.

I'm jealous! :p

j/k

I can't wait to see your finished works, Theone. You'll put Dark Horse to shame, thats for sure :D

Is Darkhorse that bad :p?

This is real awesome, no doubt! Maybe we can have a Theone VS Torthane here... :xp:

Who's Torthane? :rolleyes:

Torthane is making the first-ever illustrated fic. He has made drawings of Malak torturing Bastila, Revan taking his mask off in the flashback, the Ebon Hawk and what seems to be a female Revan. Speaking of his fic, i need to read it.

Also, continue your work, i can't wait to see the first strips, and the Clone Trooper's expressions, they should be priceless! :D

Here is a preview from page 2. Hunter looks outside his gunship and is prepairing for landing:

page%202%20prev%20forum.jpg

Here is the page 2 preview again only with colours. If the colours aren't correct I can change them. So tell me if you like it or not.

page%202%20prev%20forum.bmp

Should I add some paint on the helmet like in Republic Commando?

Nah, i think they should be like in Battlefront 2. If i remember correctly, Hunter is an Engineer, Storm a Shock Trooper (missile ones), Max a Commander (chaingun) and Flash i don't remember, maybe Sharpshooter. We should wait for Niner though.

No they are all republic commandos:

DC-15 sidearm blaster, vibroblade beneath gauntlet > only commando's wear these weapons. ( see chapter 1)

I will use the helmet print of the 501st troopers

THANKS everybody for the compliments! But there is still much to do at these two pages...

Archived