Home

Movies!

Vaelastraz

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, just found another movie that's worth bumping this thread back up.

The Aristocrats.

Disclaimer: Absolutely, positively, totally, utterly NOT one to watch if the kids are still awake. The Aristocrats is a long-standing, old old joke that's been around for decades, and the movie features a who's who of the comedy world doing their own take on it. The joke has a very simple premise: a family does an audition for a talent agent and shows their nightclub act to him. What act, you ask? Whatever the most vile, depraved, indescribably filthy acts of sexual degradation and/or choreography the comic in question can think of. And they're quite an imaginitive bunch, those comedians. The punchline is when the agent asks them for the name of their act, and they proudly proclaim: "The Aristocrats!"

NOTE: No one who's easily offended should go anywhere near this movie. Features vivid and colourful descriptions of every sex act ever thought of or attempted (and some that you hope are impossible). For those with strong stomaches, there are some absolutely gut-busting laughs to be had. And you'll never look at Bob Saget the same way again.

Star Wars is right at the top for me. Monty Python and Airplane are pretty good, too. If you've seen either of those, you have to. "Castle Anthrax" and that one passenger being practically murdered to "get ahold of herself" had me gasping for breath. :lol:

Monty Python and the Holy Grail and Airplane are good films. But I've already said my favourite films, so I'm going to post my least and it's only one.

Moulin Rogue. I only watched an hour at school, but I thought, is this film on drugs or something? I'm never watching this film again.

Archived