Home

seeing Yuthura Ban on dantoine

reven0123

ive been reading her biography on wookiepedia and from what ive beeen reading you can meet her on dantoine after youve convincend her to come back to the light side has any body ever done this and it's also hinted that she may be a playable character in k3 when it's going to be made.

ive been reading her biography on wookiepedia and from what ive beeen reading you can meet her on dantoine after youve convincend her to come back to the light side has any body ever done this

If you get friendly enough with her and turn her away from the Dark side after the battle in the starmap tomb she will go to the Jedi enclave on Dantooine. You can find her standing outside at the opposite end of the courtyard from where you exit the enclave, so she's easy to miss if you don't look for her. She has some new dialog if you speak to her there.

This only works if you finish Korriban and head back to Dantooine before the Leviathan, for obvious reasons. :)

You know the English language has wonderful things called Capitals and Punctuation Marks, please use them...

And making her a playable character in K3 is a rather stupid idea.

posting only to be a grammar nazi isn't really necessary.. there's a thing called "tact"... please use it next time. ~ ChAiNz.2da

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You also get to speak to Kel Algwinn again. I think that's his name. Something like that anyway. He appears in the training room where you spoke to Zhar during your training, at the enclave , after you've convinced him to leave Korriban.

You might know that already, but I'm just saying, don't forget to talk to him too.

There's another guy on the Valley of the Dark Lords, that you can persuade to leave the Sith Academy, but he refuses (if I'm remembering right) to go to the Enclave on Dantooine. Oh, and you must have Juhani in your party, she'll is the one that will persuade that guy and do all the talking.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived