Home

Final touch

oldflash

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oldflash

I love this mod, even for a male exile the new robes and textures are awesome.

Couple of questions:

For the Atris style robes, where do we get them? Are they only available if you have a female PC? I have all of the party members in my current game, and am about to head back to Onderon; so I was wondering if I missed out on anything. I have visited Ziagrom each time I gained a new party member.

Also, is there a way to change Mandalore's armor? I have the new armors for him, but I can't take off his default armor even to swap it out.

Anyway, keep up the excellent work. I love what you've done for both games and for me the mods you and others have created have added unlimited replayability for both games.

Can someone give me the names for the files which reskin t3 and HK, for HK, the rusty one located on the left in the pictures of him

T3:

p_t3m4_01.tga

po_pt3m4.tga

HK:

p_hk47_01.tga

po_phk47.tga

I think oldflash's new HK-47 skin is incredible, I spend more time with him in my party now just so I can study the details, lol. But I reverted to the old T3 skin because the new one is so shiny (T3's supposed to be banged up, right?).

For the Atris style robes, where do we get them? Are they only available if you have a female PC? I have all of the party members in my current game, and am about to head back to Onderon; so I was wondering if I missed out on anything. I have visited Ziagrom each time I gained a new party member.

Also, is there a way to change Mandalore's armor? I have the new armors for him, but I can't take off his default armor even to swap it out.

The Atris-style robes are female skins that go with the "a_revan" items -- Jedi Mentor Armor, Matukai Armored Robe, Norris Armored Robe, Matukai Adept Armored Robe, Zeison Sha Warrior Armored Robe, Dark jedi Master Armored Robe. I've found them scattered about the game, in containers and on vendors.

At the moment my male PC is showing transparencies with the skins for those items. I think that putting in .txi files with the CM_BareMetal envmap will fix that?

And I haven't reached Mandalore yet. There's a way to unlock equipment slots. If I find I have the same problem I'm going to be searching the forums for whatever thread explains how to do it...

--

Testing mods is good fun. =P I seem to learn more about modding that way, with fewer headaches, than coming up with personal projects from scratch.

Armors based on Atris robe are available only for female pc. Like Nema_Suneimi say theyr are placed on containers and telos custom merchant.

To switch madnalore's armor it's enought to switch his implant. There is one armor for dexterity implant, one for strenght implant one for regeneration and one for HP. However, if you don't have the all armors in inventory is no problem or if you want to use your own implant.

I'm interested if any of you has any problems with pc's remote. (this should be available to buy after bao-dur join the party)

Oldflash,

I'm having an issue where the cut scenes in the Telos academy are not playing correctly. When I first arrived I had to find Atris to trigger that cutscene and then the cutscene between Kreia and Atton did not play and Kreia and Atton were no in the force cages. Has anyone else had an issue with this or is there anything I can do to fix it? The only other mod I'm running with yours is the Dark Apprentice mod.

I finally finished my play through with your fanatic mod installed. I was still using the original mod, so I did hit a few bugs that from the thread you’ve already cleaned up. I hope you didn’t fix the Vrook head on the female body bug. I really got a good laugh out of that one.

I just want to say that this is a truly wonderful mod. I really enjoyed all the changes you’ve made. Thank you for all your hard work and for sharing your creation. It is truly a visual stunning mod. Great work!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived