Home

Revan's Ultimate Love

The Sith'ari

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With how popular Aayla had become you cannot say that either Mission or some type of Twi'lek romance won't be included in the next game. Fans will roast Lucasarts if there isn't.

Say, Nancy, I notice your comic has predominantly lefties weilding sabers--are you part of the left-handed club too? :)

Right handed. I never noticed, I had nothing to do with the comics as much as I would like to. Though I suppose I'd be like Revan and wield one in each hand.

Ahh. Ok. Just the comics are lefties.

Interesting saber color choice--again, yours or the comic artist?

I myself am a guardian type, but I have always liked green.

I want to work on a lefty mod for K1, possibly K2, but I doubt if I have the experience or the time. Just something to make the melee combat a little more interesting.

As far as mission--yeh, a bit too young. In TSL, 14+5=19, I don't see any problems there so far as legalities are concerned; still 10 years age difference... Probably wouldn't work. You know?

Well, I actually knew a couple growing up. WEIRD people to begin with--even for my taste. They deserve each other. The kind of people your parents befriend, that, well, you don't get along with and they don't like kids much. They 'tolerated' me, but frankly I wouldn't feel sorry if a speeder crashed into them and burned them up. Not people you'd perticularly care for. Unless you were their age. Even then...

Of course, I'm sure there are couples out there with 10 years age difference that aren't so creepy.

I'm sure the inspiration for mission was Aayla Secura mixed with Han Solo.

As Male Revan, I like how you can make Bastila go from lecturing to defenseive. Then she just utters "Shut up and kiss me."

In TSL, while there is a choice in dialogue, I think the general consensus amongst sources in general is Revan was LS male. Though I have seen several that preferred female Revan with Juhani.

I think the whole point of the KOTOR series is to leave it ambiguous. Still, there is a little contradiction as far as this republic and the republic of the movies nobody besides me seems to wnat to address. I'll start a thread on that later I suppose.

I go for the purple one as I think it's most fitting for Revan...not a Jedi or a Sith, just a man (or better yet a woman, but canologically a man) who stands alone to stave off any threat to the galaxy, whether it be the Mandalorians or his master plan to strenghen the Republic against the Sith. The duel red\green sabers Revan is seen with in the comic is interesting, a counsellor? I never would have thought it. For my Sentinal Exile, since the Sith use purple lightsabers I use a yellow one, it's the first one I found when I ransacked Vogga the Hutt and it'd give more weight to Lonna Vash calling the Exile a Jedi (cut content, replaced by a mod, has you meeting Vash and she thinks of you as a Jedi). Plus that was the lightsaber used by the Exile in the comic anthology, if it's good enough for them it's good enough for me.

I go for the purple one as I think it's most fitting for Revan...not a Jedi or a Sith, just a man (or better yet a woman, but canologically a man) who stands alone to stave off any threat to the galaxy, whether it be the Mandalorians or his master plan to strenghen the Republic against the Sith. The duel red\green sabers Revan is seen with in the comic is interesting, a counsellor? I never would have thought it. For my Sentinal Exile, since the Sith use purple lightsabers I use a yellow one, it's the first one I found when I ransacked Vogga the Hutt and it'd give more weight to Lonna Vash calling the Exile a Jedi (cut content, replaced by a mod, has you meeting Vash and she thinks of you as a Jedi). Plus that was the lightsaber used by the Exile in the comic anthology, if it's good enough for them it's good enough for me.

Jolee and Kyle have it right IMO. My thought on love...I'm not sure where I am right now in my life.

I like that idea, just a man (woman if that floats your boat--I'm not picky, I just play M&F, LS & DS to see the whole game). Fighting off people on all sides. Don't mess around. I think we got something in common, Nancy.

I actually wasn't sure what your Revan was in the comic, though I'd guess sentinel. Thanks BTW.

I like a green with a yellow core. It just seems so natural yet so fierce.

Consellor is just what rank they assigned green to, blue for guardian, and sentinel is yellow. I'm a guardian type--the only qualm I have with blue is that in the films rarely does a blue finish off a battle. :( I tolerate whatever I get until in K1 I can afford HOTG and/or MOTF, preferring the former. I like orange, currently. It, like purple, is just a sign of precarious mindset and no nonsense. Not quite red or yellow in the spectrum. Could be good or evil. Else I'm a silver saber kind of guy...viridian if it was more viridan in K2. I tried making bronze but it just looked like another orange--not that orange is bad. :) Or HOTG and MOTG For K1. If I ever buy a K2 I'm gonna enjoy that mod of Heart OT Force saber set. Use built in silver like crazy.

Kind of like on my RP--when will the jedi learn that simply because some immortal sith lord has a vendetta with me, and that I hate bullies, it doesn't mean I'm their buddy. Though the only one really wanting much to do with me is the young Aayla Secura clone. Since she won't leave me alone, I took to her. Her and I, well, let's just say young "Aayla" and I have something going on.

I'd agree about the symbolism of purple, but I think the purple in the game is, well, more pinkish than purple. No dude wants pink--unless he's really RRREEEAAALLLYYY comfortable with himself like Dennis Rodman, or, (how can I say this without upsetting the moderators?), the joe is really a jane on the inside and looking for another joe.

So I modded it to what I wanted. I'll say this, Samuel L. Jackson is cool, and if purple is good enough for him, I'm good with the purple. I'm not fond of his character, Mace. Then again I'm not fond of many other jedi, either. Though if sith want to pick fights with me, I'm down to fight at the drop of a hat. Hand to hand confrontation whenever possible.

When I modded it, I leaned it to mid center purple (roughly in the 435nm wavelength or somewhere close in that neighborhood).

Kind of segmented because the contrast setting on the purple file was weird--and I didn't want to spend forever on it. You can only really tell up close. I did make an indigo that was more even flowing and less segmented/contrasted. It looked more blue, but purple enough. Real pretty like the fireworks. In fact I made a whole bunch of trippy color files.

AAAAnyway back on subject--I'm kind of a neutral guy myself. Some say I'm more lightside than I want to admit. Perhaps I am. I'd like to think I'm the kind of guy who is reasonable, but not so politically correct that I can't unleash a brutal 24pack of whoop@$$ when some piss-ant gets my ire. I'd guess I'm sort of like Mace--even if I don't care much about him. However, I can look past the obvious.

Archived