Home

Revan's Ultimate Love

The Sith'ari

If I remember my EU correctly, Luke removed the "no love" restrictions that the Old Order had. In other words, he had a life. :giggle1:

I don't think he had a choice all he had were attachments to build with His sister, neice, nephew and Mara Jade and so on.

As for the romance I would have to say Revan - Bastila you have that whole holo of bastila talking about her master. I am sure she meant more in ways than teaching her the Force(Did i just type that).

and for the exhile I play LSM it probably would have to be... i don't know I really can't decide I 'll take the fiery red head Mira

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, for Exile, the male one have a good demostration of love expression. One girl is going all physical, with off the cloathings wrestling and what not, while one would go totally mental, though the real effect on the mind of the participants would truely be wonderful, so wonderful that they would be banned by the Admins. Both females shows change towards the end of the game, and Brianna even got jealous. Well yes Brianna is way more immature than lovely Visas, and I think the difference is deliberate, much like the length of the skirts they wear.

For Female Exiles though... unfortunately I cannot say much about this. Cause for me the only Atton would be a possable choice, I mean that stalker mike probably have sex offender records in over 2423 planets. I guess its a stark contrast also. There is the badboy type but actually a nice guy with a dark evil past, and then there is the trying-to-look-wholesome perverted loser who actually have a good and sad past.

For Revan though, it seems to be more bleak. While Bastila can be hot she really is quite an immature bimbo shell most of the time. I mean, even Mission is sometimes more mature than her, at least she would usually admit to her mistakes. Too bad for her jb status, but who knows about the mature age of a twi'lek.

Female Revans, hower, have a bit of a better choice. Sure Carth is a bit whiney, but at least he is trying to think things thru. Well, you see him being different towards the end of the game. And no he won't hold up one face, and suddenly puts on another just cause some guy with metal jaw repeatly violates her. And you actually know more about him than Bastila, I mean Carth have been thru alot, and Bastila can be summed up as a "Jedi Princess".

I think what needs to be done is a bit of "flirting" allowed at anytime once you reach a certain level of influence with a love interest. By that I mean a possable target, not like some girl character kissing HK47, as erotic as that can be...

I mean, the option to flirt/kiss won't really hemper the game in any way, but would definitely please some players.

• 2 weeks later...
And in response to the topic, a pairing between Revan and the Jedi Exile would just be a terrible idea. Why do so many people want to see them get together? Besides being Jedi they have nothing in common, and would be completly incompatible even if they were both unattached. Which of course they aren't.

I say keep Revan and Bastila together. Call me a hopeless romantic, but I always have Revan redeem Bastila through the "I love you" option. He would not ditch her. He is bonded to her and owes his existence to her, as she does to him.

QFE. (To both quotes.) I find it highly unlikely that Revan would cheat on Bastila.

LOL Nancy!

Well, HK47 is a Bob... Battery Operated Boyfriend. And he is always hard and tough, ready at any moment, without the need for pazaak nights...

Actually it would be fun if they ever suggest a robotic romance for the character... or things like a long distance romance... just to make things different and interesting.

And NO, a gizka will NOT make a good love interest, nor would a ewok.

The one with Exile asking Kreia for advice? This was in reply to the suggestion of a HK romance...it's been suggested that Kreia would act that way if the Exile chooses Atton but I think the implication is her choice is HK. Ewww.

I'd assumed that when she said, "The answer is obivous"...she meant Choice C.

Neither Atton NOR HK-47. They're both fools. The Exile, stupid Wound of the Force she is, thought Kreia said to fall in love with HK-47.

The one with Exile asking Kreia for advice? This was in reply to the suggestion of a HK romance...it's been suggested that Kreia would act that way if the Exile chooses Atton but I think the implication is her choice is HK. Ewww.

Can you please give a citation (name and author) for the cartoon, please? I want to make sure the author gets proper credit. :)

Ha ha, sure. Do a search on Deviantart for Revan or Star Wars Exile will dig up quite a few treasures, not just of the amusing kind either but the romantic and just plain cool as well. The HK pic was drawn by zimeta08, her Deviant page is here.

http://zimeta08.deviantart.com/

For the record my favourite pics there would have to be the romantic comics that I posted, as well as one of Revan and Mission and Revan and T3 (which, incidently, suggests yet another romance).

• 2 weeks later...
Ah, Carth romance.

Carth.jpg

Carth2.jpg

Love this scene.

Why the hell does everybody use this female head in K1 when they play a female Revan? It's like everybody uses it.

Well no matter.

Frankly, master kavar was onto something in my other post about sith bosses for the future may-be K3, when she (or he?) <don't get pissed, I can never tell anymore> posted kavar brought up a good point. Which I find a little creepy...

It's possible before revan and malak turned to the dark side, if revan was a female she and malak might have had a "hot teacher to student" relationship.

For lack of better descriptions (this is supposed to be PG-13) I can't imagine anyone wanting revan after THAT though. Unless if course malak was like the wrestler big-show...Ahem. If you know what I mean.

In any case. That's a possibility.

Were the writers trying to make the female revan a harlett or something?

On top of that, there's the whole thing with carth (which I didn't even know about until a few days ago) and another with juhani which is what I originally set out after.

(I'm a dude so I prefer Bastilla--of course there IS a little mod at PC gamemods.com so fem Revan and bastilla can have their untold love story). :)

Not that I'm encouraging you to void your warranty if you still have it in your state, or encouraging you to breach the original works...Though I'm tempted to do the whole silver lightsaber trick.

I'd say that female skin is used the most because it's the best. It's the one I use the most as well as this one here.

MTS2_256034_jelenedra_revan.jpg

And this one here.

LSRevan.jpg

Revan is officially canologically male but a lot of people like to play her as female, specifically as one of the female Exile models in Sith Lords. Shem has a mod for it and as well as this version of Revan being used in much fan art it's also used in the comic.

063.jpg

Many of the stories have this female Revan, usually the stories are very togune in cheek and jokey in tone. The splash pages however are dead serious, with Juhani and Canderous facing off against an army of Sith, Darth Revan Malek and Bastila, and Bastila facing off against a duel weilding Revan. The last story could very well be canon, it features the gorgeous male Revan model here.

MaleRevan.jpg

And has him reflecting on falling to the Dark Side, searching for the Star Maps, contemplating the fate of those who joined him before turning to Bastila. You can download the comic here.

http://www.aimostudio.com/comics/index02-doujinshi.htm

Top middle? Yes, this is someone's Revan they had put in for Sims. Top right and middle bottom are actually from KOTOR. I think they look better actually. There's also some spectacular images that I've seen, I'll try and hunt down the one for Bastila. Problem is most of them are...well you'd never ever think of posting them here.

We have Carth, Bastila and Juhani as the official romances. I've also seen HK, T3, Canderous and Malek. Yes Malek. Though I guess if we're talking female Revan I guess she had to convince him somehow.

Well, as HK stated in my previous game in KOTOR2 - (With Bastila voice) = Mockery: Oh Master. I love you. But I hate all you stand for. But I think we should go press our slimy, mucous covered lips together in the cargo hold!

Sounds like our dear HK is a bit jealous, wink wink, nudge nudge.

• 5 weeks later...

That male revan image is what I sort of used to look like. I have longer hair though. And a mideval look with my goatee and beard.

Say, Nancy, I notice your comic has predominantly lefties weilding sabers--are you part of the left-handed club too? :)

That was the first model I played when I got K1. Then I did the female model that redhawke uses. That file went corrupt. So I started like 5 different files.

Honestly, I doubt a femme Rev had bad enough taste to fall for Malak.

Nice sims pic.

Well, in my perfect Star wars universe. I picture myself as male Revan.To quote somone up in the posts, I am also a dude and as such I too prefer bastila.( seriously don't call the cops) Now, I only picture myself the way I was, with an Exar Kun length ponytail (unitentional by the way) but looked cool. Now the ultimate love part would be two things. Power and love and vice versa. But never money. That is the way Revan would have it too. Of course. Revan being a DS male. But being described as the heart of the force, Revan has no such need for material posession. Bastila and his command power are all he needs and loves.

Archived