Home

Revan's Ultimate Love

The Sith'ari

I've seen others speculating that since the canonical exile is female, there will be a romance possibility between her and male Revan in K3. Would you like it to happen, or would you ultimately stick to Bastila?

(I know it's unlikely that we'll play as Revan/ Exile, so it's just a hypothetical question the answer to which I'm interested in knowing.)

Or, is there any way that could make it possible for Revan to choose between the exile and Bastila, even though we don't get to play as either of them? I'd like to see what you creative minds can come up with.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Other than that, it'll always be Bastila... or Carth.

Or Juhani. can't forget Juhani.

And the Exile's ultimate love is Disciple, Atton and Bao-Dur (female)/Handmaiden and Visas and Mira (Male).

Any relation the Exile and Revan will have will be what Bao-Dur had with Exile...basically Exile obeys Revan, his commanding officer:

Revan: Do this, that, and one other thing!

Exile: Okay, boss!

Well, I don't think Exile and Revan would come together.

Bastila and Revan is quite established, seeing how the story goes.

Exile(f) and the pooptard stalker, however, is only briefly mentioned. Then again, I would be happy to see this so-called poor excuse of a perv jedi stalker Disciple to be whiped from canon starwars as much as possable, so my words are quite unfair.

But by now we have all noticed that romance in k1 is far more indepth than k2. Oh, please note FoC of E@W, is that a Revan/Exile army of sith?

Bao-Dur and Mira were not love interests for the Exile. IIRC, they considered it for Bao-Dur but cut it from the game. And though the male Exile can flirt with Mira, she flatly turns him down every time.

Erm. Oops. I forgot, my bad.

And, of course, I'm lucky there is no canon in the Kotor series. I actually prefer the Visas romance to Bastila's romance. Visas and the Exile had the same crimustance (being stripped of the Force), and Force Sight is a much more awesome gift than a Kiss.

I would go with Revan and Bastila too but For the Exile I would go with the Disciple, I know he's kind of a tool but atleast he's got brains, Atton is well, oie a whole other story.

As for Revan dumping Bastila for the Exile it would be funny. He comes back after being gone for six years comes back and she's all excited and he's just like uhhh ya well we had a good run...

No dice, Atton may deserve her but he's so dumb some times. I just like the Disciple better for my LSF Exile, probably cause the first time I played through I got the Disciple at the near end, just before you hit telos again so I assumed he was the main love interest for females characters.The one with the asian face with the thing hanging from her hair that's the one that gets Mical.

Although for my DSF Exiles Atton can have them, just not my Canon Exile. On a play through as a DSF Exile I got more influence with Atton and expected him to come to my character at the end but nope it was Mical again, I thought that was kind of odd but oh well...

Although I know a lot of woman that would go with Atton since he's kinda the bad boy and the Disciple is just good guy, maybe in K3 Atton will teach him how to be more badass....naw

Any relation the Exile and Revan will have will be what Bao-Dur had with Exile...basically Exile obeys Revan, his commanding officer:

Revan: Do this, that, and one other thing!

Exile: Okay, boss!

That was in the madalorian wars when the exile was just an ordinary jedi knight. After giving up the force and becoming a 'wound', he gained Force Super Bad-assness (about at the same level as Samuel L. Jackson in Snakes on a Plane, or ninja-jedis). He/She* would be more powerful in Revan, unless something happened to Revan in the unkonown region.

Visas and the Exile had the same crimustance (being stripped of the Force), and Force Sight is a much more awesome gift than a Kiss.
Or is it...

*not quite ready to accept the canonical gender.

I find it funny with the canonical genders because both match my views on wheter Revan and the Exile were a man or a woman. And I never knew they did till long after I played, I was like hey what the...ALRIGHT!

My 'real' Revan is Male L2 Soldier, L18 JGuardian, pure LS with twin blue sabers until He finds those special crystals

My 'real' Exile is Female L15 JConsular, L35 JMaster, pure LS with a DB viridian blade.

So I'm hoping that if KIII gets made that they 'canonical the gender female' with a gleeming Golden Yellow Dooku Style lightsaber. At first I wanted male but then I changed my mind.

Canon or not there's no way I'm going to play with a female it's simply not my style. And besides G. Lucas has stated that the only true canon are the movies. He also said that he doesn't read the EU comics and that the reason why he doesn't consider them canon is because another author may have a differnt opinion on character and may write differntly from G. L. so the only canon are the movies the canon for the game is only for EU (If Lucas doesn't consider them canon why should I). But if I have to chose I'd take Bastila not a LSF Exile.

I'd love it if there was a Revan\Exile romance option, these two are unquestionably the best characters in KOTOR, but if it wasn't going to work I'd go with the Revan\Bastila and Exile\Atton ones. They make the most sense.

I'd like to see Handmaiden/Exile and Bastila/Revan or Mira/Exile but she is a tough chick to crack. :lol:

Although for my DSF Exiles Atton can have them, just not my Canon Exile. On a play through as a DSF Exile I got more influence with Atton and expected him to come to my character at the end but nope it was Mical again, I thought that was kind of odd but oh well...

Isn't it always Mical, despite who your influence leans towards?

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm. tough call. Last one before I'm off to work.

Revan+Exile--just because it is more flexible a story line and would allow the plot writers simply an easier time trying to make the game.....

Then again it could cause confusion--though what meatbag doesn't these days? Least controversial. Maybe I'm wrong. Mor unknowns is part of the excitement isn't it?

Or just no romance at all from any past characters. Starts here.

Hey EvIn, it was cool making your accquaintence--why not go over to telos and comment on my Dark Woman and Darth Traya Similarities thread? I have a similar set of questions about what kind of women they would be in terms of a romance relationship. Erm, sorta.

Both seem to have a sort of maternal side.

Did he? Was the Exile considered one of those not loyal to Revan?

Well, she chose not to fall to the Dark Side like Revan did. I interpreted her loss of the Force as the pain from what happened at Malechor to be so great (like how Obi Wan senses the destruction of Alderaan) that she cut it off.

How about female Revan and Juhani?

YEAH BABY!!!

I say no...As exotic as Juhani may be, she's a tad emotionally unstable. One moment she's praising you, the next she's declaring "I vil be your DOOOM!"

And in response to the topic, a pairing between Revan and the Jedi Exile would just be a terrible idea. Why do so many people want to see them get together? Besides being Jedi they have nothing in common, and would be completly incompatible even if they were both unattached. Which of course they aren't.

Archived