Home

Who Wants Kotor3

nuttyuu

What? NO, no, no, no. N.....O. I mean c'mon no one absolutly no one o this forum wants this game, I mean they've only repeated this a couple times and the developers are even say the same thing "F@ck no way. I can't believe were doing this."

Other than that, I guess it could do some good.

I dont understand...are you serious or being sarcastic. It's hard to figure those things out sometimes...or amybe I'm just kinda clueless...anyways back on topic. If KOTOR III actually is announced to be in development I will pre-order it...and if I can't do that I'll camp out at EB Games or Best Buy. If I like KOTOR too much let me know...or else I might become too much of a fanatic.

I dont understand...are you serious or being sarcastic. It's hard to figure those things out sometimes...or amybe I'm just kinda clueless...anyways back on topic. If KOTOR III actually is announced to be in development I will pre-order it...and if I can't do that I'll camp out at EB Games or Best Buy. If I like KOTOR too much let me know...or else I might become too much of a fanatic.

Darth Nihl, welcome to Camp LucasForums Sarcasm! (Believe only 40% of what you read and laugh at the rest - its good manners)

So, I want a KotOR III, apparently. I think that is why people would be speculating about it, which is the point of this board. :confused:

Uh I'd have to agree with all the above. At least 7 million in the US, at least 3 times that amount in Europe, about the same if not more throughout Asia and that doesn't include Africa or Australia (with surrounding islands). Like said above "I smell a locked thread".

People who liked K1 and K2 might want a K3, but I could be wrong. Also, I don't think anyone that liked the KOTOR games, would post in the KOTOR forum.

btw: Who thinks that Nuttyuu should put "Post your sarcastic and condescending answers below"?

Archived