Home

[RP Thread]Knightfall: A Duel Between Light and Dark?

CSI

banner2gt0.jpg

Thanks to igyman for creating this banner, and thank to RevanSithMaster for reminding me this

Also thanks to Darth333 for changing this title.

Inspired by The Duel: A Legacy of the Force Story by Tysyacha.

Starring:

Name: CSI

Species: N/A

Eye Colour: N/A

Hair Colour: N/A

Favourite Weapon(s): Paired Lightsabers

Lightsaber Colour(s): Silver

Favourite Ship(s): No preferences, because he thinks "Flying is for Droids".

Favourite Force Power(s): Flash step (Force Teleport), Force Sight, and Telekinesis.

Master(s): Darth Traya

Apprentice(s): Visas Marr, Former Apprentice, redeemed by the Exile.

Homeworld: N/A

Political Affiliation: Old Repulic, Jedi Order

Allies: Old Republic, Jedi Order

Enemies: Sith Order

Bio: Darth Nihilus didn't die on Ravenger. He was redeemed by the Exile, and changed his identities and name into CSI. Now he's back into action, fighting with RSM. As he's a former Sith Lord, Darth Nihilus, he is too fimiliar with Dark Side, and even resisted Darth Revan's torment and escaped to Nar Shaddaa. Personal Rival of RevanSithMaster.

RevanSithMaster: Dark Lord of Sith

Strength 30

Constitution 30

Wisdom 55

Dexterity 30

special force abilities: Battle Meditation, Force Sight

race: human

Pottsie's bio

Name: Nauk Grelan

Species: Twi'lek

Eye Colour: Brown

Alignment: Neutral

Class: Jedi Guardian/Jedi Weapons Master

Favourite Weapon(s): Dual Lightsabers

Lightsaber Colour(s): Blue and Purple

Favourite Ship(s): The Ebon Hawk

Favourite Force Power(s): Master Heal/Force Storm

Master(s): Master Zhar

Apprentice(s): Quallan Devon

Homeworld: Ryloth

Political Affiliation: Himself

Allies: Republic/Jedi Order

Enemies: Sith Order

JM12's:

I'll be the name of the hero of my latest fic though I will point out that I am female playing a male. I am Kirabaros, roughly 25 years of age and what is called an Avalonian Jedi. Homeworld is beyound the Outer Rim in the Unknown regions. See the Planet Databank thread for info on the system. Avalonians in general think three to five moves ahead of their plans and often come across as paranoid when they lay out all possibilities. There is a group called the Seers who see what is, what was and what will be. Kirabaros has this ability. He is also an empath, can sense emotions and the whole aura thing. He comes to Republic space frequently and can blend into crowds quite easily so you can't always spot him right away. He won't be seen unless he wants to be found. Bushida and the Jedi Code are what he lives by and is what you call a grey Jedi meaning that he believes in the power of love, blah, blah.

Weapons: bronze bladed double lightsaber that can be split into two, a katana with gold filigree laid into the handle and the blade is inscribed with the cry of bushida, can withstand the heat of a lightsaber and usual preferred weapon of choice

Appearance: Dark brown hair, gold/amber eyes, scar over the left eye, tanned, 5'7" and shorter than the classic 6' Avalonians, thin and wiry indicative of flexibility and acrobatics, broad shouldered and wears black and a cape with hood.

Jason's:

Name: Zhane Skyblade

Species: Human

Eye Colour: Green

Hair Colour: Brown

Attire: Zhane wears a dark blue and dark brown robe much like Anakin's. The boots, gloves and tabbard are dark blue while the pants and tunic are dark brown. Zhane's hair is also wavy and neck-long.

Favourite Weapon (s): Lightsaber

Lightsaber Colour (s): Emerald

Lightsaber Form (s): Form VIII, Shien

Favourite Ship(s): None

Favourite Force Power(s): Force Lightning

Master(s): None, formerly Zhar Lestin

Apprentice(s): None

Homeworld: Nar Shadda

Political Affiliation: Republic, Jedi Order

Allies: Republic, Jedi Order

Enemies: Sith, Mandalorians

Bio: Zhane was born on the crime planet of Nar Shadda to poor parents whose father missed a payment to the Exchange and they took Zhane. Fortunately, some Jedi's went there in an assignment, and saved young Zhane and his parents. They where rellocated to Alderaan, and with their permission and Zhane's approval, he was taken under for Jedi Training. He was assigned to Master Zhar Lestin and with him, went to the Jedi Guardian class but built a emerald-bladed Lightsaber, the emerald given to him by his parents as a token. As the Mandalorian Wars ravaged, Zhane's parents where killed by the Mandalorians and he followed Revan and Malak to the war, a general alongside the Exile. He slaughtered a bunch of them, and after the war, accompanied the Exile to Coruscant, but in the way was captured by surviving Mandalorians. He killed them and now wanders through the galaxy...

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Huh?" CSI gasped when he saw the crimson blade was slashing toward CSI. CSI just stared at the blade blankly, and...the blade just cut his neck...

Suddenly, to RSM's surprise, CSI body began to shatter into the air...and re-appeared behind RSM.

"Why you jump like a monkey?" CSI narrowed his eyes and shouted quite loudly. "Shout" is not quite the correct word, but "Jeer" would be more appropriate. Then CSI asked briefly, "Well, Darth Revan, why, why, why? Why did you choose the dark side?"

CSI closed his eyes. He looked totally defenseless. He tried to clean his mind. He casted the emotion flow within himself aside, and focused into the Force. Suddenly, everything is slowed down. Opening his eyes again, he can clearly see RSM was delivering the deadly blow.

CSI ignited his lightsaber and perfomed a Saber Throw at RSM.

CSI's eyes widened. He never know RSM would use Force Lightning. "Aaaaaaaaggghhhhhh..." The lightening was all over CSI. The pain! The pain was too painful that CSI even forgot to use Flash Step. CSI screamed like hell. Slowly open his eyes, he noticed the lightsaber RSM deflected was still hovering in the sky. With his remaining power, he used his finger to control the lightsaber to shoot out like a arrow, at RSM, who was still casting out Force Lightening.

"No, no. CSI, you just can't die here." My best friend, Pottsie's voice echoed throughout my brain. "Get up, my friend, get up. You can't lose yet."

"I told you, winning and losing is not important to me." I told Pottsie back.

"No, they're not important. But remember, you need to survive because we want to read your CSI fic."

Damn. How come I forgot that. I cursed myself. With a shout, I regained consciousness and used Flash Step to teleport away.

Using Force Camouflage, I was hiding in the dark spot and was meditating. That often helped me a lot when my mind was flying around. I calmed my mind down. With the effect of Master Heal, my wounds were healing rapidly.

"I will find you, and turn you to the Dark Side, you will be my apprentice eventually!" The speech flew into my mind. "No. never." I replied.

Retracted my lightsabers, I pulled out my Katana-shaped vibroblade with its cover. With a flash step, I stood up face to face with RSM.

Archived