Home

[RP Thread]Knightfall: A Duel Between Light and Dark?

CSI

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Greetings, Zhane, eh, I'm Tahiti, bounty hunter. Well, we're fugitive here, so don't expect a good trip with us. Darth Revan is back, so we have to work together...But for Grauk, he always vanishes, but I can assure you, he'll be back for a moment. Eh, the one that feel ansty is Kirabaros, a smuggler who aces in Bushida..." Tahiti introduced.

Suddenly, a Sith Assassin appeared in front of the gang.

"Darn! Arm yourselves, fellas! Our cover is blown! Darth Revan detected us!" Tahiti threw one of his lightsabers up, and catched it like a lightdagger. First he used the lightsaber stub stabbed the assassin's abdomen, and then used master speed to slow down the assassin's falling movement, then used Flash Step to teleport behind the falling assassin, then ignited the lightsaber. A silver blade came out from the bottom of the stub.

"Arrrkkk..." The Sith Assassin was one of the Force.

((Damn CSI, what happened to

I'm a complete Lightsider,
maybe that Assassin was exiled from Revan.... maybe you should have allowed him to state his buisness. Although, I don't exile, I kill so you probably did the right thing....))

"I sense that one of my assassins is down," Revan slowly said. "Capitan divert full course to Nar Shaddaa, I'm going there to END this once and for all..."

((Damn CSI, what happened to maybe that Assassin was exiled from Revan.... maybe you should have allowed him to state his buisness. Although, I don't exile, I kill so you probably did the right thing....))

"I sense that one of my assassins is down," Revan slowly said. "Capitan divert full course to Nar Shaddaa, I'm going there to END this once and for all..."

Damn...I thought you dispatched one of the assassins...Since you never exile anyone...

Back on topic:

"No, the problem is, I think Darth Revan already know where we are." Tahiti said calmly, "I can sense him. What do you think, we keep escaping or end this once for all?"

((CSI: don't forget you can't take control of another person's character. I wasn't sure if you were trying to take control of my guy or what but don't. This guy is special))

Kirabaros had withdrawn a beautiful katana when the Sith assassin appeared. He knew that more would be coming and there was something slightly off. He felt as if he were being watched but he couldn't track it down. That was the problem with Nar Shaddaa, it flooded your senses to the extreme.

The assassin was watching the one with the blade. He knew that Jedi would be a prize catch for Darth REvan. A JEdi as powerful as he could greatly aid his lord. He noticed that the Jedi was searching and saw that the others weren't moving. His new ability in Force Camoflage was working well. HE wanted to watch and wait until he could catch the Jedi with the blade alone. Then he will feel the power of the darkside.

[Jedi with the blade? Is that you, Kirabaros?]

[i appologize.]

"A nice fight, indeed. First of all, I like swoop races. I want to get some relieve by joining a swoop race. When I'm doing so, why don't you go collect some bounty?" Tahiti smiled and comforted his friends.

Damn...I thought you dispatched one of the assassins...Since you never exile anyone...

((I did, but you didn't know that.... well you weren't supposed to know.))

Revan's ship hovered in space above Nar Shaddaa..... making sure NO ship left. "Bastila stay here and use your Battle Meditation.... make sure NO ONE leaves." Revan said. He jumped into a shuttle and flew down to the surface of Nar Shaddaa...

I am here Nihilus.... you will soon be recaptured, you and your compainions.

When Revan set foot on Nar Shaddaa's surface, everything went silent. The Force was so strong with him, that when he reached the smuggler's moon, everyone and everything, could feel his Dark Aura. Dark Jedi flocked to the Dark Lord. "Yes, can I help you all? Why did you come to Nar Shaddaa?" Revan asked the Dark Jedi.

"We came here to hide from the Jedi, until a Dark Lord came to get us." One replied.

"Come with me.... I have an assignment for you already.... we're going to capture four Jedi Knights." Revan said.

Bastila sat cross-legged on the floor, her eyes closed, but her senses expanding through the Force until they enveloped the whole planet. A slight smile formed at the corners of her lips as she began to manipulate the Force energies, granting strength and courage to those on Revan and his new allies, and casting doubt and fear into their enemies. Sinking even deeper into the Force, she continued to follow its ever-familiar patterns and currents - and bent them to her will. The foolish Jedi was going to regret his decision.

"Cough...Cough...Damn! The swoop bike exploded! Why do I have rotten luck with swoop racing?" Tahiti spitted and complained.

Suddenly, he felt a huge disturbance in the Force. It was fimiliar. Darth Revan! He frowned. He sensed his presence earlier, but he never imagined that he would come that fast. And he can feel another disturbance of the Force: Bastila! That duo was a hassle.

Suddenly Tahiti regretted his decision of leaving his friend behind.

Bastila reached out through the Force, searching until she found two familiar people. Revan... and CSI. A wave of nervousness rippled suddenly from CSI.

Worried about being alone? Bastila thought, sending feelings of terror and dread radiating through the Force towards him. Yes... yes you are. A cold expression spread across her face.

You should be.

Archived