Home

[RP Thread]Knightfall: A Duel Between Light and Dark?

CSI

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The pain increased. I can barely tolerate the pain. So I used Energy Resist, and the pain reduced a little. "Did I say my master was Darth Traya? Hmph. Darth Traya are like all Sith. They're just, too weak. They think they're strong because they made other fear. That's why. The ultimately strong is to love them. To bear them. To help them. Ah, never mind, I know you'll never change that."

"BECOME MY APPRENTICE!" I yelled my voice like thunder. "AND ALL THIS POWER CAN BE YOURS!" I used Force Storm again strengthing it again. "You are foolish if you will not turn! Do you remember the thrill you had as a Dark Lord? I can return that feeling.... to teach you to feed on other Force Sensitives, to Destroy the Republic!"

"Awwww..." I felt the voice was destroying my eardrum. "Quiet down a little bit! I'm not deaf. So what? I'm just not as passionate as you. Who said I want to be strong? Oh, I forgot you have a short-term memory loss. Let me refresh your memory: I told you winning or losing is not important to me. I'm only interested on how to help others efficiently and how to stop insane ones such as you."

"Then kill me. Let me tell you something, there is no such Force to revive other Jedi. If there is a force power, then we will have countless Jedi. Why don't you try to revive other Sith lords such as Naga Sadow, Darth Bandon, Kaan, Freedon Nadd, Ajunta Pall, Ludo Kressh? Save it!" I said back.

"Oh, I got the picture. And you forgot the "again", therefore I'll never turn to Sith Lord. Kill you? Hmph. Am I insane? What do I benefit of killing you? By the way, pain is just weak leaving the body." I twisted my face because of the pain.

"Oh, that. Huh. You constrasted us, jeered us weak, and that made you strong? Man...Come on. That's laughable. And why don't you just struck your lightsaber down on me and everything is over?" I smiled. Especially I can see my former friends with the Force.

"No, Jedi it is not over!" I said reading the expression on his face through the flames. "The Dark Side is stronger...... and I told you that Jedi.... now join the Dark Side or face your doom!" The Fire coming out of my hands (Flame Strike) was growing stronger... the more he resisted the more angry I got and the more the power grew.

"Hmph. The Flame Strike, huh?" I closed my eyes, "Why don't you give me more? Since nobody is here to help me, why don't you simply kill me, right here, right now?" Suddenly I reopened my eyes. My eyes were glowing. "Force Restore!" I shouted, and a peacefully blue mist covered my body. My body was being healed in amazing speed, and all burn marks, scars vanished. I was back...The Force brought me back once more.

That pissed me off.... Flame Strike grew so strong it was like Molten Lava destroying everything in it's path... The Jedi Robes he was wearing were turning black and was starting to reveal the Armor underneath it. "I warned you Jedi, now I'm going to ask one last time.... Will you become my apprentice, or will you suffer a fate worse than Death?"

Back into the interrogation room. I exhaled and came out from Force Camouflage. "Whew. That was close one." Then I used Telekenisis to use my duel lightsabers to cut down my restraints. When I stood up on the ground, Man! That really feel nnnniiiiiiicccccceeeeee!!!!! I strenched out and found my blood was running again. I felt I was burned so badly that I have to put on my mask when I was a Dark Lord again. I sighed and took it out, and put it on.

Archived