Home

[RP Thread]Knightfall: A Duel Between Light and Dark?

CSI

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Do nothing," Kirabaros said in a low whisper. Oblivious to the stares, he walked straight up to the bar and asked for a hit of juma. He looked like he owned the place and he lazily turned and beckoned his companions to come and sit to have a drink. He beckoned the bartender who was nervous but relaxed when he saw that it was one of his regulars.

Kirabaros just sat and looked like he was about to drown in his drink. He was actually reaching out and he sensed a change. He paid for his drink and walked back out of the cantina to a clear spot on the docks. He looked up and began to watch the stars. The stars would confirm everything.

Tahiti looked at Kirabaros drinking, and whipsered to Grauk: "Well, it's not exactly my opinion. My opinion is to help people other than to buy a juma drink...But however, we're here, right? Then let's have a drink."

Then Tahiti walked to the bartender, "Eh, excuse me, sir, I'd like a cup of, eh, purified water?"

The patrons exploded out a laughter.

Frustrated, Tahiti whispered to Kirabaros: "You sure to have a drink with your friend is a good idea?"

"Blend in. Sometimes the best thing to do is to hide out in the open." Kirabaros was watching the other patrons with a practiced eye. He said nothing but instead paid for the drinks and then walked outside to the railing. He looked up at the stars. He didn't see his companions follow him out.

((:D Thanks, but it's not over...... ummmmm...... there is a comment thread))

"Go! Hurry up, you dumb captian....... we have to get to Nar Shaddaa!"

"I...I...I'm going as fast as I can milord..."

Revan Force Chokes the Captain.... "You will never fail me again!" He turned to the guy sitting next to the old captain....... "You are the new captian!"

"Blend in. Sometimes the best thing to do is to hide out in the open." Kirabaros was watching the other patrons with a practiced eye. He said nothing but instead paid for the drinks and then walked outside to the railing. He looked up at the stars. He didn't see his companions follow him out.

"Blend in. Sounds like a plan." Tahiti followed Kirabaros, and said, "But that doesn't mean that we don't help these refugees, and I heard that Exile told the Exchange and the other thugs to give them a little space. Why don't we go over and check them out? Besides, we're working hard to build up our reputation--Not all bounty hunters are interested in bounty."

The assassin bowed graciously and did as his lord commanded. He would do what was ordered because Revan demanded allegiance. He did a complete systems check of the Hawk before getting clearance to take off. It would be difficult to track the three jedi on Nar Shaddaa but for his master, he would do anything.

Kirabaros was silent before replying, his gaze fixed upon the stars. Something wasn't right and they didn't have much time. He frowned as he tried to ascertain the cause but often the stars proved elusive and it took years before someone could read them and even then there were bound to be flaws. Instead of answering Tahiti's inquiry, he said, "Someone is coming and we don't have much time. We can try to evade him in the refugee sector but it won't last." He still had his eyes locked on the stars.

"Wait, I don't think I follow you," Tahiti stared into the sky, "What do you mean? Wait..."

He felt a disturbance of the Force.

"Someone is coming. Someone dangerous, someone swift, someone sly, is coming." Tahiti murmured, "I think it's time to blow our cover, right, Grauk?"

Then he turned to Grauk where he stood, and found he vanished. "Where are you, Grauk?"

"No, I won't let my friends die, keep that in mind. They're not my tools, they're my friends." Tahiti looked at the stars, too. "I'll do my best to protect you. Even if it leads to Dark side."

"Do not take everything I say literal," Kirabaros warned, "The stars say one will prevail but that could mean one person, one side, one group; you cannot know these things until the stars reveal them." Kirabaros knew they wouldn't understand but he had to make it clear that prophecy cannot always be taken literally.

((RSM: He has no name. Because he is random, he may die but another will take his place. That's what makes it fun. Pottsie can just call it the assassin. Anonymity can be a dangerous thing. If you don't know who your enemey is, how can you strike back at it?))

"Eh, hi, stranger," Tahiti turned and looked at the man who was talking to them, "Can you wait a few minutes, let me finish my speech to Kirabaros? Oh, now I got you, Grauk. Thank you for replying."

And he turned to Kirabaros, "Eh, right, I believe a Jedi Observatory is on Nar Shaddaa, right?" [Winks to Kirabaros]

Then he turned to the stranger: "Pardon me, I don't think I catch your name?"

Archived