Home

[ART] Escape ...

I love the shading and all, its really cool. The Leviathan's lower fang requires some more breadth, though. The ship looks really odd and it goes something like an optical illusion, or a loss of perspective.

Whatever, just that little bit - otherwise tis wonderful! :)

p.s. That planet (whichever it is), looks a tad elongated.

Even more thanks for the comments guys. I've started on having a go at drawing a Dark Lord Revan, and im even gonna have a go at Sion ... (ooohhh, detail! lol) nad Nihilus (Yes, i think Sith Lords are the Awesomeness lol) And i was just wondering, am i only able to post Art whats got to do with Star Wars, or can i put up some other work of mine?

(I could just put a lightsaber somewhere on the picture, before i post it to make it abit more 'Star Wars' :p, would that work lol?)

the tail thingy reminds me of the top part of a submarine

LOL, its called a periscope. :)

@BFA - I'd love to your Nihilus. You're pretty good at shading and well, Nihilus is 90% Shading/10% Everything Else. (I think)

As for your question, I'm not sure about that. A good idea would be to upload them somewhere and then link it to us. :D

Even more thanks for the comments guys. I've started on having a go at drawing a Dark Lord Revan, and im even gonna have a go at Sion ... (ooohhh, detail! lol) nad Nihilus (Yes, i think Sith Lords are the Awesomeness lol) And i was just wondering, am i only able to post Art whats got to do with Star Wars, or can i put up some other work of mine?

(I could just put a lightsaber somewhere on the picture, before i post it to make it abit more 'Star Wars' :p, would that work lol?)

I actually started a thread for non star wars art: it is located here in Ahto http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=172091

Archived