Home

Wii Number/Friend Codes

Jeff

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, so I havent really used my Wii except for Virtual Console stuff in a long time.

Who has added me that I havent added back?

(It would have been so much easier if they had an Xbox 360 thing going on here...Seriously, like if there was a notification if someone added you.)

• 2 weeks later...

Nintendo just released a new channel ! You can download it for free from the Wii store.

It's a voting channel, where you basically answer different questions by dragging your Mii around, as well as give predictions to various questions, some of them are asked all around the world. You can view your stats and how many times you guessed the outcome of a vote correctly. You can also submit your own questions.

Honnestly, it's pretty pointless, but it's still pretty funny and a good time killer if you have a minute or two. I think the best thing about the channel is the music though :p

Well my grandma went out of town and won't be back until sunday, so I've borrowed her wireless router :D

I'm gonna add some people tonight, probably won't be able to add you all, but definately everyone by tomorrow. Like I said before, my new Wii Friend Code is 3865 8610 1939 3665.

Alright, I added everyone in here (IG, Lynk, Moeller, C. Obi-Wan, Coupes, Acyrlic, abespam, Alegis, Groovy), so add me back and send me your Mii so I can give your name a face, and I'll return the favor :)

On a related note, anyone up for some Mario Kart/Metroid Prime/Tetris DS action? PM me and let me know your friend codes for them and I'll give you mine and we'll work out a day to play :)

*quotes myself from my own forum*

I just bought the following Virtual Console games for Wii.

Excitebike (NES)

Gunstar Heroes (Genesis/Mega Drive)

Mario Kart 64 (Nintendo 64)

R-TYPE III (SNES)

SimCity (SNES)

Super Mario Bros. (NES)

Super Mario World (SNES)

I had bought Donkey Kong Country (SNES) and Sonic the Hedgehog earlier, after I got my Wii so it brings my VC library up to 9 games :D I still have to get more Wii points and download more games... more... MORE!!

Wii play is good fun. Especially if you need a remote, like I did. My favorite game is the cow game, where you race each other on horseback to knock over scarecrows. The new mii games are pretty fun. There is also minor fishing, billiards, tanks, a duck hunt-esque game, and more. I'd say it's worth the money to get it plus a new remote. :)

Am I one of the only person that has "Exclusivetovirtualconsoleitis"?

Meaning, you only have one actual game for the Wii (Twilight Princess, perhaps), but yet downloaded a bunch of games for the VC, and forgot about that actual game you have, and are too into the games on VC?

Hmm??

HMMMM?

Damn you Super Mario World, Damn you Super Castlevania IV, Damn you Link to the Past, DAMN YOU DONKEY KONG COUNTRY, DAMN YOU KIRBYS ADVENTURE, and last of all DAMN YOU KID ICARUS!!!!

*exhale...*

What do you guys think is better to play N64 VC games on, the classic controller or a gamecube controller? I'll need to get a couple controllers pretty soon...For, in particular, Mario Kart 64, thats the one I want the most I think.

What do you guys think is better to play N64 VC games on, the classic controller or a gamecube controller? I'll need to get a couple controllers pretty soon...For, in particular, Mario Kart 64, thats the one I want the most I think.

Well, I wouldnt know about N64 games as I haven't downloaded any, but here's my opinion.

I love the classic controller. Playing SNES games is a dream on them, and it brings back insane good memories.

I never really liked the GC controller, it was too weird for me...I have a GC, and I never really got used to the controller. So, I dunno, personally, I'd play those N64 games on a classic controller.

Remember that the GCN controllers are wired (if you don't have wavebirds) and that the Wii classic controllers are not.

IMO though, the classic controller is great for NES and SNES, but I think the GCN controller feels closer to the N64 one.

Which makes me think: They should make wired classic controllers. That would be really nice.

Is it just me, or when you play VC games, does it take up less batteries than when you play TP?

Remember that the GCN controllers are wired (if you don't have wavebirds) and that the Wii classic controllers are not.

IMO though, the classic controller is great for NES and SNES, but I think the GCN controller feels closer to the N64 one.

Thats my debate. The GCN controller looks like it would feel better playing N64 games, but it is wired, and the classic controller works on all VC games, the GCN only works on some sega and turbografx games, and then all NES, SNES, and N64.

Is it just me, or when you play VC games, does it take up less batteries than when you play TP?
It probably does, there is no motion sensing to be done, and much less info coming through, so I would be surprised if it were the case.

Thats my debate. The GCN controller looks like it would feel better playing N64 games, but it is wired, and the classic controller works on all VC games, the GCN only works on some sega and turbografx games, and then all NES, SNES, and N64.
How many GCN controllers do you have, if you have less than 4, I suggest you complete your "collection" with classic controllers. This way you can have old school Mario Kart parties. How much does a CGN controller sell for these days anyways ?

Yeah, I only have 2 GCN controllers at the moment, I'm gonna have to find 2 more... hopefully I both of them will be black. I only have 1 classic controller at the moment and will need 3 more... only have 2 Wiimotes and Nunchaku's... should get another 2 of each XD

But on the upside, my SNES collection just grew by two more games... not on VC... why? CAUSE I FOUND MY SNES!!! WHEEEEEEE!! *jumps around*

Here are the games I own currently. Of course this list is gonna grow rapidly and remembed this is a list of owned titles, not played titles.

Wii

Rayman Raving Rabbids

Red Steel

The Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess

Wii Play

Wii Sports

GameCube

Baten Kaitos Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean

F-Zero GX

Final Fantasy - Crystal Chronicles

Fire Emblem - Path of Radiance

Geist

Killer 7

LEGO Star Wars 2

Metal Gear Solid - The Twin Snakes

Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime 2 Echoes

Paper Mario - The Thousand-Year Door

Pikmin

Pikmin 2

Resident Evil

Resident Evil 0

Resident Evil 4 Collector's Edition

Robotech Battlecry

Soul Calibur II

Star Fox Adventures

Star Fox Assault

Star Wars - Rogue Squadron 2 - Rogue Leader

Star Wars - Rogue Squadron 3 - Rebel Strike

Super Mario Sunshine

Super Smash Bros. Melee

The Legend of Zelda - Collector's Edition

The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time

The Legend of Zelda - The Wind Waker

The Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess

TimeSplitters 2

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell - Chaos Theory

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell - Pandora Tomorrow

Nintendo 64

Body Harvest

Jet Force Gemini

Mario Kart 64 (VC)

Perfect Dark

Super Nintendo Entertainment System

Donkey Kong Country (VC)

Donkey Kong COuntry 2 - Diddy's Kongquest

F-Zero (VC)

R-Type III - The Third Lightning (VC)

SimCity (VC)

Super Mario World (VC)

Super Mario World 2 - Yoshi's Island

Nintendo Entertainment System

Excite Truck (VC)

Kirby's Adventure (VC)

Super Mario Bros. (VC)

Sega Genesis/Mega Drive

Comix Zone (VC)

Gunstar Heroes (VC)

Sonic the Hedgehog (VC)

Nintendo DS

Animal Crossing - Wild World

Mario Kart DS

Metroid Prime Hunters

Metroid Prime Pinball

New Super Mario Bros.

Star Fox Command

Super Princess Peach

Trauma Center - Under the Knife

Yoshi's Island DS

GameBoy Advance

Fire Emblem - The Sacred Swords

Metroid Zero Mission

Super Mario Bros.

Note: I sold off all of my N64 games a long time, but I had 20 games originally.

Archived