Home

Wii Number/Friend Codes

Jeff

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@ Acrylic: I did tell you to PM me if you were gonna add me XP *adds you now*

Yeah, sorry about that. =p

TO EVERYONE WHO HASN'T YET: Send me your Mii through the Mii plaza so I can have a customized Mii for you on the address book. And send me random Miis too, that sounds fun. Hah.

Well, your Wii and computer are pretty close from what I remember from the pics you posted earlier so I'm guessing this is not the problem ;)

I'm not very familliar with Nintendo's WiFi USB stick, but can you choose which channel you want to brodcast your network on ? If so, you might want to try different ones. I had some problems connecting my Wii with my router, but changing channels worked for me.

I'm not very familliar with Nintendo's WiFi USB stick, but can you choose which channel you want to brodcast your network on ? If so, you might want to try different ones. I had some problems connecting my Wii with my router, but changing channels worked for me.

Alright, I check that out next time I go on and try to connect it to the 'net, but that won't be till next week since I'll be on vacation. Thanks.

Alright, I check that out next time I go on and try to connect it to the 'net, but that won't be till next week since I'll be on vacation. Thanks.

Do you have the latest software for it?

http://www.nintendowifi.com/consumerservice/showTopic.do?topicId=ConHelp_Download_Drivers&catId=USB

the latest is 1.04

you need to delete your old version, and install the new one.

Archived