Home

Wii Number/Friend Codes

Jeff

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I had a Mii in Mii Parade called "Bug".... who did that one?... and I have a feeling IG-64 was the one who made that Mii of Link lol.

I haven't set any to mingle except my own.

I'll add a few Wii codes from this thread right now, I haven't done it yet.

[EDIT] I made a couple more Miis some of you might find.. interesting.

*adds Alegis*

It takes some time (at least it does for me) to receive Miis. They usually appear in my parade one by one, but you might get a couple since we have more people on our little "network" now.

Also, I hear the forecast channel is suppoesed to be up this week. I doubt I'll use it very much, but I can't wait to see how this works :p

*adds Alegis*

*who made the 'borat' and the 'v' mii's? i like the v one, looks just like him.

yeah forecast is up, well in Aust. anyway. Its pretty kewl, the whole globe thingy.

Q for u guys. I got a component cable, but my tv (which does have component input) does not support progressive scan, ie the screen goes black and weird when i select 480p.

Should i return the component cables? or does 480i/576i still look better using component cables?

Cool website ! My Mii's are a little different from theirs though... I prefer my V over theirs. ;) But the've got some great ones. The Jack Black one is amazing :p

I'll send you Ackbar one Alegis... when I finnish updating my Wii for the weather channel.

edit:I tweaked my Ackbar to look more like the one you posted as it looked better than the one I made.

Also, the weather channel is pretty awesome. My mom might actually use this feature :p

Wii forcast channel is one of the coolest things. Its so awesome seeing the weather for different places, like Sarajevo, Tehran, Baghdad, Venice....its so sweet.

EDIT: oh yeah, and i was looking through my address book, and the people that it will let me message are darth moeller, ig64, and abespam, but the people that it WILL NOT let me message are lynk, commander obi-wan, coupes, and alegis. did i enter in the wrong friend codes for all ya, or did you not add me back? *confusion*

Archived