Home

PSYCHONAUTS now available on Xbox 360

Yaanu

Bring out the crappy paper hats, Psychonauts is now officially available to play on your Xbox 360.

Course you'll need a 360, Xbox Live, Psychonauts, a hard drive... But oh well. Now we can cruise through The Milkman Conspiracy while listening to an acid driven soundtrack... Or maybe The Beatles.

Huzzah!

• 3 weeks later...

So...Panzer Dragoon Orta's still not backwards compatible? THAT SUCKS! That's such a great game! :firemad:

Anyways, it's good to know that Psychonauts is in the club, at least. Regarding the comic: I recognize Raz (of course) and Whatshisface from Destroy All Humans!, but who's that guy in the lower left panel?

"This game will blow your mind...out of your nose." - ad for Psychonauts

Wait, are we talking about Psychonauts backwards compatibility, or is it now available to buy via the online whatsit? If it's the latter, I must agree it's a bit disappointing that it's not in HD considering that the PC versions obviously are, and thus the engine is clearly capable of it.

i will help you with that. i really hope there is a new sequel. or else there will be a lot of people missing at the end of the year.

I know! Let's rob Mic Jagger and use his money to bribe Tim into Psychonauts 2!! Nobody's thought to rob Mic Jagger ever! It's genius!

Archived