Home

Im back!!!

NinoKadic

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That wasn't rude, only insulting, and any Arab should be able to handle that, or else he ain't a real Arab. Of course, this was an insult to any Arab who thinks he is a real one, but isn't because he couldn't take this as simple truth and took it offending instead and claims it was even rude. But as far as I know, I cannot tell, because I'm not Arab, but real and can take any insult and/or rudeness. On the other hand, I had so much sex recently, I couldn't care less about ****ing sensitive nancy fancy Arabs being all whiny about being called filthy.

Yeah, that and why is it always that it is never more often than almost a bit?

Fuck off, traitor.

Ray, almost there. Not really. You see, since Samnmax221 is obviously not an Arab, I was clearly choosing a random racial name (My first choice may have been a bit too risky). No one in the world anywhere should find this offensive as I am not saying that all Arabs are filthy, although many people would immediately jump to that conclusion. If I had said "Arabs are filthy" or "You are one of many filthy Arabs", it would be a different story, but in this instance I was saying that this person was filthy AND was an Arab. How do you like them apples.

Anything interesting in his wallet? Or just the usual Polaroids of your mother?

Why yes. After all, they were sisters.

But obviously he only had them to hide another picture, a more creepy one .. showing you, receiving a blow job and also Fealiks wearing Keira Knightley costume.

Without head? But I thought head was a very important part of the photo.. arrgh this is too confusing, I just remember a Keira Knightly costume, a white van and lots of pink paper clips. I'm still sore... :( (You won't, Joshi. It's all that student food.)

Archived