Home

A Duel of the Fates!

STAR WARS

War! Anakin Skywalker has been made the Emperor. He has killed Count Dooku and killed the Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Sidious, formely known as Chancellor Palpatine....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:

Species:

Eye Color:

Hair Color:

Homeworld:

Picture and/or Description:

Melee Weapon:

Color*:

Long-range weapon:

Master(s):

Apprentice(s):

Political Affiliation:

Enemies:

Bio:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Anakin Skywalker

Species: Human

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Brown

Picture and/or Description: Anakin Skywalker

Home world: Unknown, raised on Tatooine and Courscant

Political Affiliation: Empire/ Sith Order

Melee Weapon: Lightsaber

Color: Blood Red

Long Range weapon:The Force

Enemies: The Rebellion/ The Jedi

Bio: Anakin Skywalker is a Sith Lord, whom is married to the Senator of Naboo, Padme. When he was five, two Jedi, Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-wan Kenobi found him on the planet of Tatooine, where he was a slave child. They freed him, and took him to Courscant, where Qui-Gon requested to take Anakin as an apprentice, the Council denied his request, as Anakin was much older than the other beggining intiates. Qui-Gon defying the Council, showed Anakin a few Force Techniqes, but soon died at the hands of the Sith Lord, Darth Maul. In Qui-Gon's waning time, he requested the Obi-wan train Anakin, believing him to be the Chosen One. After Qui-Gon died, Obi-wan became a Jedi Knight, and forced the Council to allow him to train Anakin.

Jedi:

Obi-Wan Kenobi- (Jason Skywalker)

Zhane Skyblade- (Jason Skywalker)

InSidious' Sith Faction:

Darth Randus- (bhoch)

Sa'adow Fan - (Dark_Lady)

Gurzan N'Dul- (Darth Insidious)

Darth Quanon- (Quanon)

Anakin's Sith Faction:

The Emperor/Darth Vader- (Anakin Skywalker)

The Rebuilder- (Darth Reader)

Darth Yeshnaal- (Will remain hidden for the time being)

Grivis' Sith Faction:

Darth Grivis The Great- (Darth Grivis)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Count me in.

Name: CSI

Species: N/A

Eye Colour: N/A

Hair Colour: N/A

Favourite Weapon(s): His Katana, which is his Lightsabers' sealed form.

Lightsaber Colour(s): Silver

Long Range Weapons: His Katana's final release, an energy bow, and the Force.

Favourite Ship(s): No preferences, because he thinks "Flying is for Droids".

Favourite Force Power(s): Flash step (Force Teleport), Force Sight, and Telekinesis.

Master(s): Darth Traya

Apprentice(s): Visas Marr, Former Apprentice, redeemed by the Exile.

Homeworld: N/A

Political Affiliation: Old Repulic, Jedi Order

Allies: Old Republic, Jedi Order

Enemies: Sith Order

Bio: Darth Nihilus didn't die on Ravenger. He was redeemed by the Exile, and changed his identities and name into CSI. Now he's back into action, standing with Anakin Skywalker to fight Sith Order. As he's a former Sith Lord, Darth Nihilus, he is too fimiliar with Dark Side. His lightsabers are always in sealed form--like a normal Katana with a matching cover. But his lightsabers has two levels of release: Initial Release is to show its original form, dual silver lightsabers, the power is 2 times greater than sealed form. His Final Release, "Knight Cross", further increases the power into 5-10 times than Initial Release. This release transforms his lightsabers into an energy bow which launches energy arrows with adjustible powers and distances.

Name: Obi-Wan Kenobi

Species: Male Human

Eye Color: Blue-gray

Hair Color: Brown with stints of gray

Homeworld: Unknown, raised on Coruscant

Picture and/or Description: Here

Color: Blue

Long-range weapon: The Force

Master(s): Yoda, Qui-Gon Jinn (deceased)

Apprentice(s): Anakin Skywalker, Zhane Skyblade

Political Affiliation: The Republic, Jedi Order

Enemies: The Sith

Bio: Here

Name: Zhane Skyblade

Species: Male Human

Eye Color: Golden Brown

Hair Color: Light Brown

Homeworld: Alderaan

Picture and/or Description: Zhane is about average height and weight. He's a bit muscular and his hair is short.

Color: Emerald

Master(s): Obi-Wan Kenobi

Apprentice(s): None

Political Affiliation: The Republic, Jedi Order

Enemies: The Sith

Bio: Will come later...

Name: Darth Grivis The Great

Race: Human

Fav Weapon: Lightsaber

Fav Saber Color: Red and Purple

Strength: 55

Wisdom: 43

Dexterity: 30

Constitution: 51

Lightsabers: 2 single bladed sabers

Color: Red and purple

Apprentices: Darth Zeorg The Great

BIO: One of the "True Sith" Who plots to Destroy Revan

Name: Darth Randus

Species: human

Eye Color: yellow

Hair Color: black

Homeworld: unknown

Picture and/or Description: (will post with the bio)

Melee Weapon: 2 single bladed lightsabers

Color*: both red

Long-range weapon: the force

Master(s): Darth InSidious

Apprentice(s): none

Political Affiliation: Sith

Enemies: anyone who stands in the way of me or my master

Bio: (currently writing, will post when im finished writing it)...

i know there are some blanks here, im working on them and should have them posted by monday.

Wow, I see the Jedi have appointed a sixteen-year-old Master. Desperation is in the air... :xp:

Name: Sa'adow Fan

Species: Human

Eye Color: Black, but lit up with an inner fire

Hair Color: Black

Homeworld: Vires

Picture and/or Description:

Like the first things say, she has black eyes and hair, but I can't upload my edited pictures till the end of January. Use your imagination.

nvhood.gif

Her other attire / A dramatic pose: (The staff is slightly different, and her body/face are those of the first pic. She doesn't wear the head ornamentation, either. And she wears knee length boots, not slippers.)

evil_sorceress_drawing.jpg

Melee Weapon: A slender black staff, made of an unknown lightsaber-resistant metal, with intricate patterns etched into it. Set into the tip is a beautifully cut gem that appears black at first glance, but seems to have a fire burning within it if you look hard enough.

Master(s): None

Apprentice(s): None

Political Affiliation: Orthodox Sith

Enemies: Anyone in her way

Bio: Sa'adow Fan came from Vires, a small planet in the Unknown Regions just bordering the Outer Rim. Rejected by most Force-sensitive Vireans because of her dark methods, she destroyed many of them and left the planet. As she journeyed, she discovered and awoke Gurzan N'Dul, drawn to his dark power. She has formed an alliance with him to usher in a new Golden Age of the Sith.

4950 BBY, Coruscant Jedi Temple. The sun was shining warmly, and statues of Four Masters stood guarding the front gate. A white figure ran furiously to the Jedi Temple, and many Jedi frowned upon him.

He braked in front of the closed door to the Council chamber, and cleaned his robe, hood and cape, inhaled deeply and exhaled deeply, then knocked the door politely.

“Come in.” A woman’s sound announced.

The white figure opened the door and closed it behind him. In the circular room, four Jedi Masters sat on the council seats. CSI’s eye scanned from left to right. and made a polite bow: “Greetings, Master Shan, Master Bindo, Master Juhani, and Master Rand.”

“Master CSI, I have a mission for you.” Master Shan announced.

“Trace into future to see if Revan succeed in his mission to Unknown Region,” Master Bindo continued.

“And see if Revan did something to the future of Jedi Temple,” Master Juhani’s sound.

And Master Rand finished, “By Flow-walking.”

CSI took out a small notepad and made a quick note. After 1 minutes, CSI closed his notepad and made a polite bow, “Masters, if you have nothing more, I’ll go to prepare my flow-walking immediately.”

“Okay. You may go. Council dismissed.” Master Bastila Shan said.

Back to CSI’s room, CSI sat down and began meditating.

Name: Gurzan N'Dul

Species: Sith

Eye Color: Yellow

Hair Color: Brown

Homeworld: Korriban

Picture and/or Description: Red skin, goatee beard, thin lips. A short, thin figure wrapped in dark robes, wearing an ancient coronet.

Melee Weapon: Alchemically twisted Sith sword.

Color*: N/A.

Long-range weapon: Alchemically twisted Sith crossbow.

Master(s): None.

Apprentice(s): Darth Randus

Political Affiliation: Orthodox Sith

Enemies: Darth Tormentor, Anakin Skywalker, the Republic, the Jedi, anyone who opposes him.

Bio: Dark Lord of the Sith following the Great Hyperspace War, N'Dul decided that if the Empire appeared to crumble, they would be ignored by the Republic, until they were forgotten - the perfect moment to strike. Having set things in motion, he went to Korriban, and set himself in stasis for the Great Awakening. There he slumbered until awakened by Sa'adow Fan, during her long voyage back from the Unknown Regions. Now,they stand to re-establish the Old Sith Empire and usher in a new Golden Age of the Sith. Gurzan, like his father, Azgath N'Dul, is a skilled geneticist and Sith alchemist, as well as an historian and philosopher. He is also very powerful in the Dark Side. Technically still Dark Lord, since he never relinquished the role.

Dark_Lady wrote:

Wow, I see the Jedi have appointed a sixteen-year-old Master. Desperation is in the air...

Jason Skywalker wrote:

Yeah, no 16-year old Jedi would become a Master. The Jedi would probably still be a Padawan. Besides, not all of the Jedi Council is dead.

Consider this: If I was elevated to the rank of Master at the age of sixteen, then it must have been because my abilities merited the title ;)

*sigh* Look, if everyone insists, I will change my character's age, but hey, I am sixteen, and have always thought of myself as a Jedi Watchman in my Jedi persona. But, since I am under the jurisdiction of Grand Master Skywalker, and he was the one who elevated me to the rank of Master, he can decide. So, Anakin, in your wisdom, tell us what would be the appropriate path, since I have inadvertantly sparked such controversy.

Laugh at us if you will, but like I said, she is not the youngest Member on the Council... Pottsie and I are, and no we will not a 12 year old on the Council..... the Council has been created, and completed by me and besides, she is very powerful, yet not as powerful as me, she will be a very wise old master one day.... she is wise already....

Laugh at us if you will, but like I said, she is not the youngest Member on the Council... Pottsie and I are, and no we will not a 12 year old on the Council..... the Council has been created, and completed by me and besides, she is very powerful, yet not as powerful as me, she will be a very wise old master one day.... she is wise already....

Thanks, Anakin. ;)

Darth Reader wrote:

I wish the best to the two parties who are about to duel, due that I will not be participating in it

What?!? You're the whole reason we're having this duel!! You can't back out now! *gasp* Is it fear that I sense in you? Are you afraid to attempt to carry out your goal?

Archived